37. SaHan Are Back 💗

In Australia......
It was 12 AM......

Sanvi was very tired. She was changing while Aahan had changed and was out checking mails.

Sanvi:- Aahan! ( She went out running to him )

Aahan:- Yaa! Kya hua Sanu! ( She went and hugged him tightly ).

Sanvi:- Aahan jaan 14 March ko humari sagai aur tilak hai

Aahan:- Kya? ( He broke into smile and cupped her face ).

Sanvi:- Hnn! I'm so happy ( she hugged him again ).

Aahan:- I can't wait for the day anymore.

Sanvi:- Bas panch din aur baby.

He picked her in arms and turned in happiness.

Sanvi:- Jaan arram se.

He was going to put her down but his leg twisted and the fel on bed. She fell on bed and he on her.

Aahan:- Solly!

Sanvi:- itszz ohkiee ( they spoke in childish tone ).

Aahan was about to get up but she pulled him and hugged him.

Sanvi:- dur math jao.

Aahan:- Durr jane ki soch bhi nhi sakta main.

He just got up and laid her properly and laid beside her taking her hand in his. He kissed on her forehead
And she kissed on his cheek.

Sanvi was just quietly laying beside him keeping her head on his chest

Aahan:- Kya hua abhi itni baatein kar rhi thi aur ab chup hogayi. ( She got up and pulled him too and hugged him tightly ). Shona! ( He cupped her face ) upset kyu hogayi.

Sanvi:- Aahan! ( She encircled his hands around his neck and hugged him tightly. He caressed her back ).

Aahan:- Kya hua Sanu! Sanu!

Sanvi:- I don't know I just want to be with u every moment I don't want to go back I want to stay in ur embrace for eternity.

Aahan:- Baccha! Just few more days or months. Fir toh saat hi rahenge bas tabh Tak hum dono ko hi patience rakna hoga ( He said caressing her hair ).

Sanvi:- Hmm!

He cupped her face. While she looked at him lovingly.

Sanvi:- I love you! ( She said cutely ).

Aahan:- I love you too ( He pulled her cheeks cutely ).

Sanvi:- Main mera phone whi rakar agayi ruko lekar ati hu.

Aahan:- Yup!

Aahan went inside waiting for her about 15 minutes and saw her busy talking on phone. She was in the balcony. He went to her and hugged her from behind.
She looked at him and actioned to say sorry he actioned with his eyes and she smiled. She hanged up and they went inside.

Sanvi:- Solly!

Aahan:- it's ohkie. Chalo ab kal jaldi nikalna hai.

Next morning......
It was 7 am....

They boarded their flight but were yet sleepy. They ate something and slept.

At 7 PM......

Their plane landed. They took their luggage and came out......

Aahan was calling for his driver but he wasn't responding he started looking for a cab.

Aahan:- Yrr! No one is receiving call also ek cab nhi mil rhi.