He tried to divert he attention elsewhere but couldn't, so for about five minutes all he could do was stare at Oliver. The only thing that broke him out of that trance was a knock on the door. "𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯" Regie Said loud enough for them to hear but not wake up Oliver. The door opens and the doctor comes in.

"𝘖𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘶𝘱 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺, 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨?" Doctor Han questioned wanting to make sure his patient was comfortable. "𝘠𝘦𝘢, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪'𝘮 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦." Regie told him while shurging, "𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺, 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘈𝘳𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮?" Regie shook his head. "𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧." He said and the doctor Han nodded mumbling something about talking to her.

While the doctor and Regie are talking Oliver wakes up and notices them so he stays quiet until the doctor leaves. Once he hears the door close he opens his eyes, "𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥?" Oliver inquired but also starling Regie. "𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘧𝘧." Oliver nodded and sat up.

'𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱?' Regie thought not realizing he was staring. "𝘙𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘦? 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘬?" Oliver asked while waving his hands in Regie's face. Regie snapped out of it and quickly nodded, "𝘠𝘦𝘢 𝘪'𝘮 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦." Oliver didn't believe him but brushed it off, "𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘺
𝘴𝘰." Regie checks turned pink and he looked away. Oliver grabbed his phone and started to scroll away, once Regie gathered himself together he did the same as Oliver.

Throughout about three hours nurses came in and out the room, that was until the doctor came in. "𝘖𝘬 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘶𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘭𝘶 𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘭𝘶." Both of them nod and the doctor starts to run the test. It took about an hour to get the results but once they were ready he cam back.

"𝘈𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘭𝘶, 𝘴𝘰 𝘪'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯." Regie nods and the doctor leaves, "𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘨𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺. 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭." Regie speaks and Oliver agrees. One of nurses come in after knocking to give Regie his prescription. "𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺?" Regie quickly spoke up before the nurse left, "𝘔𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘭𝘺, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘰𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘏𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘴𝘬." She says before leaving.

Regie was now growing impatient and irritated because he was ready to leave and it was almost five in the afternoon. Oliver tried his best to keep Regie cool but soon gave up when it wasn't working. After what felt like forever the doctor came back with paperwork.

"𝘈𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴." He told Regie while handing him the papers to fill out. Regie didn't waste any time and fill out the paperwork within five minutes. Unfortunately for him the discharge papers didn't come for another thirty minutes, but when he was discharged Ty called Oliver and told him he was outside.

They get into the car and drive back in comfortable silence, when Ty pulls into the driveway Regie quickly hopes out and down there runs inside grabbing everyones attention. They get excited to see Regie is back and looking better then he did yesterday. "𝘙𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶?" Justin asked, "𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘭𝘶." Regie responded.

Oliver walked in with Ty and handed Regie a bag, "𝘙𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳, 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨." Oliver tells him causing Regie to hum and take the bag, Oliver walked into the kitchen to grab two water bottles. He gives one to Regie and keeps the other one, Oliver then sat on the couch and goes on his phone.

Soon everyone was interacting with each other but Oliver kept quiet and Regie probably was the only one who noticed. He got up and walked over to Oliver and sat down next to him, "𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?" Regie asked and all Oliver did was nod. Based on how he was acting and body language he could tell Oliver was tired. "𝘖𝘭𝘪 𝘨𝘰 𝘶𝘱𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱, 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘺." Regie tells him but Oliver shakes him head.

"𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘦." Regie sighed after hearing what Oliver said and promised he'd take his medicine. Both of them stood up and went upstairs, since Regie's room was closer they went in his room. Oliver layed down and Regie layed down with him wanting to make sure Oliver went to sleep. It didn't take long until he heard soft snores so that was he sign he could go downstairs.

He looked at the time and seen it was close for him to take his medicine. He quickly ate something and took his medicine, Regie decided to hang out with everyone until he got sleepy which wasn't long. He went upstairs after about forty-five minutes, he quickly changed his clothes deciding to shower in the morning and got in the bed with Oliver. Regie put his arm over Olivers waist and fell asleep staring at him.
------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it took so long for this chapter to come out but I had no writing energy until like yesterday 😭 but anyways enjoy!!