Strange Behaviour.....

En başından başla

K – ( looks upstairs and then to grandmother ) uhmm...nahi dadi....hum bhi ghar me rukthe hai....di ke bina bahar hum kya karenge...

GM – ( keeps a hand on hers ) jaavo...maine hoon na....mai dekh lungi...tum javao aur thodi bahar ho kar aavo..aur jaurt huva tha mai bula lungi....

After thinking a lot Karishma nods her head and waits for Aman....Grandmother goes from there as she has some work in the kitchen....Karishma is really worried about her sister but thought to give her some space maybe later she will tell her what really happened to her....

Karishma and Aman were exploring the town. Today she is visiting another side of the town which looks different some from the other side....here she can see the place so calm and also creepy as well....but the building are so historical and beautiful...she can see many people around and taking photographs near it.....Aman gets call so he gets busy with it and goes away little....Karishma silently observing the family who were enjoying and also teasing their two lovely boys who were trying to give poses. That's when she noticed something and looks at every couple and family around her....she really shocked and also trying to understand if she is dreaming or it is happening in front of her as she never seen something like this in her entire life....then someone keeps a hand on her shoulder and she jerks off by feeling the sudden movement and moves back....then relax herself after seeing the old lady.....Karishma takes brief sign and comes near her but stands still when she says about something which shocked to her core...

"Tum dono ko yaha aana nahi chaiye tha..kyuki ab vo tumhe aur tumari behan ko nahi chodegi jab tak usse ka balda pura nahi ho jaatha...aur rahi iss jagha ki tho jithni jalthi ho sake yaha se chale jaavo...nahi tho tum apne di ko nahi bacha paavogi..." saying thing the old lady goes from there....Karishma still in shock and trying to supress each word said by old lady....before she could react someone else keeps a hand on her shoulder and this time she turned around about to punch that person but stops seeing Aman there who held his hand up to protect himself from getting punch...

A - Kya huva tume..aur kisse maar rahi ho...aur maine kya kiya..( asks confusedly )

K – ( pulls her hand down ) kuch nahi baas koi aayaga tha fir dekhna ne pehale hi bhaag gaaya....socha ki vohi baanda hoga...jo mujhe pareshan kar raha tha....

A – tho ye baat hai..chalo hume ghar jaana chaiye...vo aaj raat mujhe warehouse bhi jaana hai papa ki madad karne...

Karishma nods her head and walks behind Aman not before giving a one last look to old lady who is still watching her closely without blinking her eyes....Karishma gulps in nervous goes from there....after reaching the home she is surprised to find her sister all fine sitting at the hall and talking to grandparents happily...she goes near her and hugs her tightly....Haseena hugs her back and tells her she is fine...all in the family adores their relation....then after hugging her for 5 minutes she leaves and then checks her everywhere to see if she ok or not...Haseena assures her once again that she is fine and not to worry about it....hearing to her words Karishma goes to her room....Haseena excused herself and follows her...

In the room Karishma rooms her jacket and keeps on the bed and looks outside the room...she is still disturbed by the words said by the old lady and then thinks why she said like that and how come she knows about them...and why she is talking about her sister....her thoughts were broken when she feels a hand on her head....she turns around and finds her sister with warm smile...Karishma passes a weak smile...Haseena cups her face and gives a kiss on her forehead...Karishma smiles by this gesture and hugs her by keeping her head on her shoulder...Haseena caress her head lovingly...

H – kya huva humari choti ko....thak gaayi hai kya...( holds her tightly )

K – nahi di...vo hum gabraya gaaye the jab humne apko aaj subha uss halath me dekha tha...isliye hum thoda pareshan ho gaaye the....( says coldly )

H – kuch nahi huva hai choti...vo travel ke karan ho gaaya thoda karab...apko tho pata haina ki hum iski adat nahi hai....( rubs her back to calm her down )

K – hmm....

Haseena thought to talk about last night incident....she breaks the hug and makes her sit on the bed...she holds her Karishma hand firmly and looks at her eyes directly...Karishma knows something wrong so she waits for her to say....

H – hum apko ek baat baathana chahathe hai..pata nahi aap hum par viswas karnege ki nahi...

K – ek baar bol ke dekhiye...

H – ( thinks a for while ) vo kal hume raat ko kuch awaj sunayi diya...fir uske follow karke hum inche gaaye tho backyard me kisi ko dekha..humne uska chahara nahi dekha par humare samne aa rahi thi...aur kuch kaha rahi thi par hume samjh nahi aaya....par hum inthna kaha sakthe hai ki yaha kuch tho hai...iss town me...

K – Di...shyd ye bhi ho skatha hai ye sab apko koi sapna ho....shyd vaham....aur vaise bhi aap yaha aane se pehale kithna soch rahi thi...shyd vo baathe apke maan me bait gayi hogi...( says softly )

H – par kal tho aap bhi tho thi...apko yaad hoga na...jab aap hume lene aayi thi....

K – haan di par humne tho kuch nahi dekha....

Haseena silently sits and lowers her head down...Karishma keeps a hand under chin and makes her looks at her...

K – aagar apko aise lag raha hai tho...hum pata kartha hai vo koun hai..aur aagar apko firse vo dekhne lagi tho hume bula lijiye...thik hai...hum apke saath hai..shyd ye koi mazk bhi kar saktha hai apke saath...

Haseean smiles and nods her head but still feeling strange about everything...then they had dinner and some chit chat as Karishma and Aman tells Haseena what they saw today and so that she can write report about it....after sometime they all goes to their room to sleep...Haseena closes the door and locks it...Karishma noticed about it and doesn't say anything...she lays down and Haseean switch off the lights and lays beside her...Karishma holds hand and sleeps while Haseena eyes wide open as she still can't get over the sight what she saw the other day...thinking about everything she slowly closes her eyes and doze off the sleep...

Around 3 in the morning Karishma sleep disturbs by hearing the sound..as if someone calling her...she opens her eyes slowly and gets up...she looks around the room and thinks everything is normal....then looks at the side of Haseena to see but to her horror she is not there...then hears sound again and looks at the door which is half opened... she quickly gets up and goes outside to see where the noise is coming and looks for her in the corridor...there she finds nothing....she goes near the room where it is always closed....she tries to open it but failed...

She hears the noise coming from downstairs.... she slowly goes there and again finds no one in the hall as well as dining area...then her eyes fells on the back door which is also opened...she walks outside and calls her sister...then hears footsteps coming from the left of the area. She slowly goes towards it and again comes with empty hand....again she calls her sister but she doesn't hear nor she sees her Sister anywhere....she gets panic for not finding her.....Karishma mind is clouded with many thoughts ....then again hears the sound which is coming from the front...she runs there quickly and finds Haseena there....she takes a brief sign and goes near her....she calls her but Haseena doesn't replay her...that's when Karishma observers her that Haseena head is lowered with open hair and not saying anything and also her eyes are closed....Karishma slowly shakes her shoulder a little...

Haseena opens her eyes and looks at her up...Karishma can clearly see something wrong with her as she can see those red eyes....Haseena just stares at her and without saying anything she walks back inside....Karishma is confused by her behaviour and quickly follows her....she goes inside and sees that Haseena is walking upstairs with straight face.....Karishma closes the door and runs towards her room...there she sees Haseena laying on bed and sleeping peacefully....Karishma goes near her slowly and with trembling hand she keeps on her head....but Haseena doesn't open her eyes instead she turns to the other and covers herself fully with duvet....Karishma couldn't understand what just happened...and thought to ask tomorrow as her strange behaviour is freaking her out.....she closes to the door and lays on her side still looking at sister...then her eyes starts to doze off....

Karishma mind were only filled with Haseena oddly behaviour but she failed to notice that someone is sitting beside Haseena with same red eyes looking at her.....

Adios Amigos....