3

March 30th, 2021

tw - fat shaming (minor), sexual assault (very minor)

FAITH was lost in her own head as she continuously thought about Oikawa and only Oikawa. She would zone out of lessons and tune out her surroundings constantly and Y/N was getting tired of it.

This shit had been going on for at least two weeks now and Y/N could not take it anymore.

"Why don't you just ask him out already."

That pulled Faith from her trance.

"I want what you're on Y/N. Who do you think I am? Why the fuck would I go up and ask him when he can come up and ask me?"

"He probably wants you to make the first move because you know...he has kind of been bringing you shit for the past couple weeks so."

"Yeah Yeah." Faith says cuddling the small teddy bear in her arms.

Oikawa walks in with Iwaizumi behind him, the two of them laughing and giggling like they weren't just completely not talking.

Y/N catches Oikawa's gaze and she glares at him, and he just makes his way over to her & Faith. Dismissing her look.

"Hello again beautiful. I'm glad you like the teddy bear." he says kissing the top of Faith's hand making her heart flutter.

Iwaizumi stands there awkwardly, and Y/N wants to smack Oikawa so bad.

Oikawa's attention is then directed to Y/N, and he grabs her arm and pulls her away from the other two so he can speak to her one on one.

"I thought we were friends Oikawa..." she says with fake hurt. "But I was wrong I guess..."

"Y/N what the hell are you talking about?" he says genuinely confused.

"Why are you fornicating with the opps...even after I helped you out with Faith? Am I a joke to you?"

Oikawa just laughs in her face, not taking anything she said seriously.

"I think, it's about time you two made up. We're going to be graduating soon so maybe you two could maybe just make temporary amends? At least until graduation, and then you'll never have to see him again."

"That's funny." Y/N says smiling, until she sees the serious look on Oikawa's face. "No, Kawa."

"Oh come on Y/N! He's changed, and I really want us to all hang out."

"Oikawa...you know I absolutely want nothing to do with him. I don't even like to be in the same room as him."

"What if there were just...temporary ammends? You guys don't even have to speak...It'll be like an agreement to be in the same room together!"

"You're not going to leave me alone about this, are you?" Y/N says looking at him pointedly, crossing her arms.

"Not until you say yes."

Y/N rolls her eyes. "Is this your way of trying to get the friend group back together?"

"Absolutely."

"Whatever Oikawa," Y/N says walking back towards her desk.

"Wait? Did I just convince you Yóulân-chan?!"