Chapter 2: The Trash In The Mirror (2)

Word count: (1084 Words)

A baker who worked at the plaza was shocked. Queen Litana looked at the feed with teary eyes. Witira, Paseton, and Archie, who were also watching while sitting on an iceberg at their hometown, almost fell to the sea.

'The man in the mirror was Cale himself.'

He was trash. Back then, he must've thought someone would do it. Someone would feed the starving kids, someone would protect them during wars, someone else to do everything for them. So he thought that it didn't matter what he did.

But then he realized that he didn't need to wait? He didn't have to rely on someone else.

He wanted to change. He got tired of being trash and waiting for a protagonist.

Dear Lord....

Ron, who was behind the kittens while holding a tray with a cup of warm lemon tea, felt his arms shiver. The words reminded him of the 18-year-old who said that he can't be trash forever.

'I see...', he thought.

"And no message could've been any clearer

If they wanna make the world a better place

Take a look at yourself and then make a change"

Wow. Just.. wow.

This man is a true hero.

Everyone in the world was reminded of the crazy lunatic (as Cale referred to him as that) from the North, Cale Henituse is a legend!

"I've been a victim of a selfish kind of love

It's time that I realize

That there are some with no home

Not a nickel to loan

Could it be really me pretending that they're not alone?"

Choi Han, watching from the feed broadcasted at the plaza (he was there with Beacrox to help him carry ingredients back to the Villa) was stunned.

He knew that the tone of the song was similar to the ones on Earth, but he never heard this song. He then traveled into the memories of Choi Jung Soo and found a record of the three wanna-be karaoke singers singing this song, a.k.a Kim Rok Soo, Choi Jung Soo, and Lee Soo Hyuk.

'Is this really what Cale... no, Kim Rok Soo is really thinking, or is he just reminiscing about the past?', thought Choi Han.

Beacrox was just reminded of the warm smile that the late countess had given his father and him when they were accepted as servants in the estate.

'No home... Father and I really did lose ours but it's back now', thought Beacrox.