Chapter 1: The Trash in The Mirror (1)

Word count: (1166 Words)

Cale Henituse was the man who was previously known as trash. To the public, he used to be a naughty boy who would break bottles, chairs, and doors whenever he went out to drink. He drank way more than he can handle. He didn't give a shit about everybody else.

But then, he became a hero.

He got chosen out of nowhere to become his family's representative. Accidentally encountered some terrorists and saved numerous of people when the bombs went off.

Exhibiting a shocking scene of ancient power.

Then, he became a commander.

The savior of the western continent.

The savior of the world.

But what was it that triggered the change?

Was it really just because he was tired of being trash?

***

After the fight with the White Radish and some bothersome hunters, Young Master Cale Henituse was finally able to rest in peace.

Oh no no he ain't dead, but he sure sleeps like one.

His peaceful days of rest included some farming, playing with the kids, drinking cursed lemonade, and annoying his Hyung-nim.

His son-of-a-vitch Hyung, the shining star of Roan Kingdom, Emperor Alberu, decided to host a dinner-ball party. Of course, Cale was forced to come.

"Your Majesty, if I have to come, I want it to be a private area. I don't want the paparazzi to show up."

"Well, dongsaeng, I need to share the glorious moment where all the heroes gather together to celebrate victory. I'll have mages set up communication devices to share the live broadcast to the plaza, but no paparazzi will show up. Promise."

"Urgh... Fine. But no one knows where the party is held."

"Yes, yes... no citizen will know"

"It has to be a quiet place. Secluded. Somewhere people want to stay away from."

"Hmm mmm. Okay okay."

"But the place must also be beautiful. I don't want the kids in party dresses sitting on cold rocks or something."

"Yes yes, that's why you're the perfect house host."