Chapter 36: The Bliss and Dreams

Start from the beginning

I look up with my eyes shut when suddenly, two hands grab each of my buttcheeks, "New?"

"Hi!" I say, not sparing him a glance, "Good morning! Ugh!"

"Wha— fuck! New! Shit!"

"Your kitten helped with your morning wood."

"Yes, kitten. Good boy. So good to me, kitten. Harder! Come on!"

Tay grips the side of my ass and starts slamming hard on me, meeting my falls with his thrusts.

"Ugh! Te! Te! Oh, fuck! More, Te! More!"

If my previous self would see and hear me right now, he'd probably run to the bathroom to puke his guts out. Or maybe he'd die out of shock as soon as he sees his future self getting his guts rearranged from his ass and still begging for more.

"Ugh, New! Coming! I'm coming! Did... did you put condom on... me?" Tay struggles to talk as his throat strains.

Condom. Oh, I forgot about that. I was so excited to fucking myself using Tay's penis as a dildo that I forgot to sheathe his genitalia with the rubber protection. But can't stop now! I feel my nether region getting filled up with my own liquid, too!

"It's okay! Just... come! I'm coming, too!" I push myself up until it's only the tip of his cock that's inside me and then slams my ass hard down that I almost feel as if his balls get inside me, too! I continue to do this a few times until Tay shouts my name and comes inside me. I stroke my penis twice as fast until I come, too, a few seconds after him, filling his chest and abdomen up with my ejaculation.

Weak and tired, I arch my back, letting myself fall onto the bed but Tay catches me with his knees and pushes me to his chest. I plant both of my hands on his pectorals while my face gets buried on the crook of his neck. His dick is still inside me and I can feel his ejaculation dripping out, but I'm to tired to remove him from me and so is he.

He hugs me tight as we both catch our breaths, our chest in sync, moving as one.

"Fuck. What an amazing morning with you, boyfriend," Tay whispers against my ears, his hot breath tickling my neck that I squirm a bit as soon as I feel it.

"You were dreaming about us fucking, weren't you?" I mumble.

"How did you know?"

"You were moaning my name," Tay chuckles while I smile, "And also, because... I was dreaming the same thing."

"Ah. So, you decided to turn your dream into a reality, huh?"

I chuckle against his neck, "I never knew I've been missing so much with my sex life."

"You mean being fucked in the ass?"

"Being fucked by you. You're the biggest piece that's been missing in my sex life, Te. My whole life in general."

Tay tightens his hug on my body and kisses the side of my head, "Being sappy after sex, huh?"

"Being in love."

We stay in this position for a bit, covered in each other's scent, sweat, and body fluid.

A few minutes later, Tay whispers, "New."

"Hmn."

He takes about two seconds before he responds in a soft voice, as if cradling me with it, "I just want you to know. That whatever happened between us in the past, whatever's transpired in the present, and whatever's in store for us in the future, I don't and will never regret any single thing of it. I will never regret you, New. And I'm happy I met you. I'm happy I have you. Very happy," I feel Tay buries his nose in my hair.