Chapter 10: Morning Hallucinations

Hiro's POV (yes I know, completely different from what you're used to...)

I woke up sleepily the next morning to hear Tadashi's snores. He was always snoring. It annoyed the world out of my mind. I threw the covers off lazily and stood on the cold wooden floor, sending chills up my spine.

I rubbed my eyes and walked over to my drawer to pick out a set of clean clothes. My red shirt and cargo pants. The usual.

After a cold shower I walked downstairs. It was bright outside, allowing warm light to pass through the large windows of the cafe. I stole a donut (or two...hehe) from the cafe and crept upstairs. I didn't fix my bed, but rather threw myself on it and stared at the ceiling, which was covered in posters, while eating a chocolate-iced donut.

It melted in my mouth, leaving a sweet, chocolatey taste behind. That's when I heard a slight groan from Tadashi's side of the room.

I stood up silently as I swallowed my last bite of donut. I peeked around the screen which separated the room. I chuckled at the sight.

Tadashi was turned away from me, and having stolen all of the covers, a shivering Bianca was curled up into a ball, groaning as she reached over to pull at least one little blanket over her long body. I had to hold back a laugh when she grabbed the tiniest corner of the sheets and pulled it over to herself.

Tadashi had been laying on most of this one and when she pulled, it wouldn't budge. When she pulled harder, she got just enough to reach over her side and cover her back. Her legs and arms were not covered. She still shivered.

I walked over to Tadashi's side of the bed (even though Bianca slept on the floor...hmm I wonder why she was in his bed...) and stuck a piece of ice down his shirt. He jumped and yelped.
"Hiro!" he said loudly.
I shushed him,"She's sleeping." I gestured to Bianca. She stirred slightly, but didn't awaken. Tadashi rubbed his eyes as he realized that they had slept together rather then separate.

"Bro, what happened between you guys?" I asked him, a tone of worry fitting in.
"Nothing! I don't think anything happened."
"Think?"
"I know nothing happened." he proclaimed, assuring himself as well as me.
"Good. The last thing we need is a prego Bianca."
"Do you really think that I would do that?"
"Yep." I said popping the p loudly.
He facepalmed and rolled his eyes. "I would never."
"Yes, you would."
"Argh... This is like arguing with a fence post."

"Shush. There's an herb girl trying to sleep here." Bianca mumbled to the both of us as she shifted position. Tadashi and I smiled at each other and then crept out of the room.

((A/N: IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!! I've been in a downhill situation and it just keeps on. So I'm doing my best but right now my life has been plagued by bad grades, unfinished reports, end of the year tests, a broken clarinet, scheduling students, summer plans, cancer in my BFF, storms/tornadoes, suicidal thoughts, Starbucks highs, foot pain, bruises from baseballs, snow cones on the train tracks, sleepovers, jagged rocks, and scratched-up palms. Through all of this I've been crying myself to sleep and picking up knives. I feel like I could sleep for a thousand years. I just wanted my readers to know why I haven't been updating and that I'm sorry and that I love y'all but I'm busy and maybe won't update for a long while until things clear up. Love you and I wish you guys a better life than mine! ~A.S.))