Chapter 3 The Beginning

Start from the beginning

"...I don't need you anymore."

"What in Earthbread are you talking about?!"

I wake up.

Surely that dream means something! No, I shouldn't worry after all it's safe here in the castle, I hope...

🌼🌼🌼

🌩Narrators P.O.V🌩

A cookie stands amid the darkness, looking disappointed. Perhaps this cookie was a part of the cookies of darkness, or maybe not. I'm just a narrator with a story to tell! A story of love, heartbreak, brave cookies and new friendships!

🌼🌼🌼

🍫Dark Cacao's Castle🍫

🌸Y/N P.O.V🌸

I've been summoned to the castle! I don't know why though, I hope nothing is wrong!

"Y/C/F, I trust that you know why your here?" Dark Cacao asked.

"Well, actually my king, I don't!" I replied.

"But you do know! You know the crime you committed!" Affagato Cookie spat.

"Crime?! I didn't do any crimes!" I shouted angrily. "Maybe I should be the one to accuse you of crimes! You don't even like the king! You are only doing this to get rich!"

"Like your the one to talk about me wanting to be rich! You've done the same thing you accused me of!"

As I and Affagato Cookie kept on arguing the king spoke.

"Quiet,"

"Yes, Your Majesty," Me and my rival whispered.

"Since Y/N you don't know why you're here, allow me to tell. You've been accused of planning to take over my kingdom! And only dating my son to get rich." Dark Cacao's face showed he was serious.

"B-but Your Highness I would never! I would never betray this kingdom and date your son for that! I loved him and I still do! But I'll trust your judgment, my king. May the fallen warriors protect this kingdom," I prayed.

"Your punishment is banishment!"

"Y-yes my king..." I started running out of that castle as fast as I could!

My vision went blurry... Am I crying? No, I need to focus on getting out of here! Who knows what the king would do if I stayed any longer.

I looked at all of the villages and happy families. Oh, how I'll miss this place even though I hate the snow!
But where can I go?! Where can I find a place to stay?

2 hours later

Thanks for the memories Dark Cacao kingdom! Maybe one day I'll come back!

*Quick author's note: I don't know what's before the Dark Cacao kingdom! Because I'm stuck on stage ten :( so if I get anything wrong I'm sorry.*

3 days later

I think I'm going crazy. Why? Well, I've been stuck in a forest for 2 days! It's so big but luckily I know how to survive this place! I keep walking through the forest and I see a palace! Oh, oh, oh! This must be Hollyberry's Palace! And if I'm correct, there's a market here! I only have a few coins but that's better than nothing! I walk through the beautiful, busy market and I hear some cookies talking about... A new kingdom?

"I've heard any cookie can live there! And they won't get attacked!"

"I heard that Parfait Cookie is there!"

"Excuse me! Where's this kingdom?" I ask politely.

The cookies tell me the directions and I say thank you.

I may have been exiled from my home but this is just a new adventure! Who knows, maybe I'll find Dark Choco!

No, not maybe it's I will!

*A/n: Well hello, everyone! Sorry, this chapter took a while! I had writer's block and I was feeling sick! Now, I'm not sure when the next chapter will come out! But I'll try to make sure it doesn't take as long as this did! Oh, is it just me or does Dark Cacao Cookie look handsome in that kimono and his ponytail?! Anyway, good night everyone or good morning! See you in the next chapter! P.S if I got any spelling mistakes please tell me and I'll fix them!*