Mornings

Edric pov: I woke up at around 7am, not because I had to tho. I wanted to see my favorite blonde again. Sooooo as any regular teen would do: I snuck out, I tried to tell Em I was going to the owl house. She was already at her girlfriend's house.

Oh well! More time for me and Goldie to hang out! Once at the owl house I was met with Hooty: the house demon. "Holy HOOT! Hunter buddy! It's your boyfriend" I sighed "hi Hooty" I stood there for a few seconds, trying to avoid eye contact before the door opened and I saw Luz. "Oh hi Ed! You must be here for Hunter? He's in his room as always, probably still sleeping."

"Thanks Luz! See ya!" Then I ran downstairs to the basement. I went past the scary storage space to Hunter's room, I knocked. No response. I knocked again and was met with a very sleepy "mmmmmh, come in" opening the door I saw my boyfriend half asleep in bed.

"Mind if I joined ya?" All he did was lift his blankets and I took that as a yes. I jumped in and he wrapped his arms around me. "Good morning to you too" I said in a sarcastic tone. All he said was "no." Then he nuzzled his face into my shoulder 'if I die like this I sure as hell won't complain' I thought to myself.

Hunter's pov:
"Sooooo what are we doing today?" Edric asked in his usual energetic tone. "Right now all we have to worry about is sleep, now come here I'm tired." I hugged him tighter and closed my eyes again.

Mh this is peaceful, too peaceful. BOOM! The door slams open and i see Luz who barged in "hey you guys wanna have a sleepover today?" She asked. "Yeah if you just let me sleep now." "Okay cool! Welp goodnight lovebirds" "LUZZZZ"

In the end I didn't sleep I just talked to Edric. Like now I'm just laying down his head on my chest, my hands playing with his hair.