11

Zack's pov:
I'm pretty sure that Freddy isn't going with anyone to prom yet. He's literally the most popular guy at school, and he can have any girl he wants! "Hey bro." Freddy called, walking up to me. "Hi Freddy," I began, "why haven't you asked anyone to prom?". Freddy's face instantly turned sad. " Oh, um, I just, um..." He whispered, but then sprinted away. What's going on with him?

Freddy's pov:
I don't know if Summer will want me to ask her to prom. After all, it could give away our secret. But I don't want to go to prom with anyone other than her. "Hey Freddy!" The most beautiful girl in the world yelled as she approaches me. "Hi Sum." I smiled, still slightly sad. But Summer seemed to notice. "Are you okay, Freddy?" She asked, concerned. Should I be honest?  "Yeah, I'm fine. It's just that I want to ask you to the prom, but it might give away our secret." I sighed. Summer had on her thinking face, she's biting her lip like she always does when deep in thought. "I reckon that we could still go together, and say that we're going as friends, but we're really going as more than friends." Summer whispered, making sure that no one around us could hear. I grinned, "So does that mean that you'll go with me?". She looked around to make sure that there's no one in the hallway, then she nodded and kissed my cheek, then waved and ran to class.

Lawrence's pov:
I was talking to Zack about the life-cycle of a baboon, when we saw Freddy, who was standing at his locker, holding his cheek, and smiling like an idiot. Zack and I exchanged worried glances, and walked up to him. " Dude, are you okay?" Zack asked in a worried voice. Freddy didn't seem to be able to see us, and he just walked towards class, smiling stupidly and clutching his cheek. I can tell that Zack and I are sharing the same thought: What. The. Hell?

Summer's pov:
I had just told Tomika about going with Freddy, and we were jumping around squealing with glee, forgetting that we were in class. Lauren, a red head girl in my class, who looks like this:

 Lauren, a red head girl in my class, who looks like this:

cleared her throat, and we instantly stopped.