Ed.

Ed.

by: Clara Cecilia Cordero

Every day I forget about you and your face.

But you where right, I'll remember you at night.

I'll remeber all those notes you've wrote me, and smile about those cheesy lines you throw now and then. I'll deny every time that your words gave me strengh day and night, but always kiss your nose when you did something nice. 

I'll lay and wonder how the stars make you shine on the water who boils over the heat on a pot for out daily afternoon tea. The wonders I feel on my skin are reaction to your depths inside my mind, inside my shallow box of beating sounds, you can always make me see beyond the usual to understand the simple. 

The sound of your voice will make me shiver and wonder questionably my true feeling for you, and at the end of the day I'll come to you, take your hand and walk the the lates details of dateless moments of today's unwillinly events. We will carry our methods of memories and our sharing moments and at the end of the day, you'll be the best of my life. You'll probably write a better version of myself, and make me see and fall in love of how you see and feel me around and over your porcelain tainted skin. 

I'll cry tears of wishes I'll wish endlessly for the world and for us, I keep waiting for the day to happen. I want you to see the best of me, I want you to fall for the prettiest of me but yet I'm scared of your eyes; for them to see the horrible in me. I want to be able to say I love you without been too early or been so forward. I want to drown myself in your scent. I want to to taste the salted water that your moonsoon eyes left behind, I want to feel the smooth of your skin against my ruff fingertips and hold you closer than I ever hold myself. The sunshine that your smile gives will warm me inside and make be a better version, I want you to see and be able to say hello never saying goodbye, I don't want to loose the small time I see of you and I dont want to be without you. I must learn to walk my path without your presence inside. I want to see the horizons without feeling guilty that you're not here next to me.

You see for love, you seek for more, will I be able to be it? Will I be enough to fullfill your needs? Will I be more myself than I already I'm not? Would you give me the chance to offer you joy?

A tear runs down my face making me realise that I'm drowining myself on salted waters, all well known and yet unexpected. I take a deep breath and start to swim under around what's there floating on inside the walls on my room. Nothing more than objects and symbolism, all filled with memories of many places, many people and yet, you're not part of those. but if you'd ask me, I'll give it all for you. 

And as soons as I say it, I start to be taken out of the water by a heavy hand, I'm taken out and closer to heaven, closer to the sun. I see that I go beyond and now I'm in outer space, traveling and watching many memorable events. Planets, comets, stars and space, loats of it, some colder, others warmer, I see and I feel, I wonder and I think of all the things we could do around. I believe I would hold your hand. I'm blinded by a light that calls my name, and before following it, I listen to the sound of your voice calling me love, so I turn around and I feel I'm falling all the way back to bed and in a jump on the bed I'm wide awake, with beating heart at a race and tears drying. I feel that I've fallen all over again, but your eyes don't even know me yet.