𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 11

It was the day of Tyler's birthday and you really wanted to impress him. You picked him out a really nice gift,wore a really cute outfit and kept practicing your lines of how you were gonna tell him you liked him over and over.
"Hey! Tyler, we've been very good friends for awhile now and-"
No
"Tyler I have something to tell you and if you don't feel the same that's fine but I really really really really like-"
No
"You're super awesome and I really like how really super cool you are so you should be my-"
You know what? You'll figure it out when you get there!

Walking to his house(nobodies home, just me and you and you and me alone) you hesitated to knock on the door, still a little nervous to see your crush... in the day of his birthday. Finally getting yourself together you knock on the door and wait for Tyler to answer. As he pulls the door open he says,
"HEY Y/N!!" Excitedly before saying "You came like 30 minute early, what's up?"
You stepped inside and looked around his house realizing this is the first time you've been here.
"Oh uhm.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIRST OF ALL!" You say giving him a big hug before pulling away and seeing him blush.
"And I realized this is the first time I've ever been here... gimme a tour!!!" You say. His house was fairly big compared to yours since it was just you and your mom. He had an open living room and you could see from the back door that he had a pool.
"Oh... alright!" He said taking your hand and showing you each room before getting to the last one, his room.
"And this is my room.." he said. You looked around and saw a lot of 4Town decorations and basketball metals and trophies on a shelf.
Walking up to the shelf slowly, you examined it before saying "Wow... I knew you were good but this is amazing! How long have you been playing basketball anyways?" And he answered "My dad taught me when I was 5 but I didn't join a team until 7."
There was a silence for a minute before you walked over to his bed, sitting on it.
"Here," you say patting beside you signaling for him to come sit next to you, and he did so.
"I got you some gifts you say handing him the bag. He take the bag, slowly pulling out the 2 shirts out of the bag

 He take the bag, slowly pulling out the 2 shirts out of the bag

He smiled at you then looked back at his gifts before catching you off guard by giving you a hug

You were both smiling at this point and you figured this was the right time to tell him.
"Hey Tyler... I don't really like know how to like say this and I'm sorry if I'm making it awkward between us but I really li-"
You were cut off by the door bell ringing.
"Oh. Lemme get that, be right back, don't forget what you were gonna say!"
He said taking his arms back and getting off the bed to get the door.

Unedited