Story Seven: Neighbor Boy

I've always had a crush on my neighbor's older brother, Oliver who technically is also my neighbor, but the more I tried to get close to him, he seems to pull away. The worst part was when I found out he had a girlfriend. It broke me to pieces but he never knew my feelings. Meanwhile Sebastian and I are the same age so it would've been awkward to date his older brother.... At least that's what I keep telling myself. But the more I try to convince myself with that excuse, the more I realize, I was just hiding from accepting my feelings.

Everyday, I would try my best to ignore him but every time I turn, it's always him and his girlfriend kissing. I would just roll my eyes and walk away.

Usually Seb would help me by avoiding every spot they would be at, it worked for a while but now, they are everywhere.

It came to the point where I felt like under dressing. Wearing the same hoodie, wearing the same jeans. Complaining about the situation over and over again, that was until Seb kissed me.

Sebastian:

I had too, I couldn't let the girl I like keep getting hurt by my brother. I love Oli, I do but when my best friend's heart is on the line, I would do everything it takes. At least for this one, what it took was me confessing my feelings. She kept going on and on about Oli and I couldn't take it anymore so I swung her into my arms and kissed her.

I remember the words were " shut up about Oli when I'm here. "

And the best part was when she just kept flustering.

Y/N:

WELL I HAD TOO, YOU KISSED ME!!! Anyways, from that day on I tried to ignore him but any time he had the chance, he would give me a small peck on the cheek. It began to make my day, and I slowly became in love with this boy.

So if you should know, yes we are dating. And if you would like to know, yes.... I did end up with neighbor boy.

Kinda like in Duff or Boy/Girl.