Story One: Cafe Boy

I decided to go to the small cafe around the corner to study for the college mid-term. Heading in with my computer bag and backpack, I set everything at the window and started to bust my ass. After what felt like a few hour, I saw 2 feet near me. I looked up to see a smiling, brunette hair boy.

" Hey, I notice you when you came in and started studying... you seemed to be really focus that you forgot to order so I got worried and made you this drink. I know mid-terms are near and this drink will help you focus even more... Anyways, enjoy. " He rambled as he walked back to the register.

" Cute. " I mumbled and got back to work.

Another few hours pass, when I realized it was late. I packed my things and didn't wanna leave without saying goodbye to the boy. I headed to the counter and called out " excuse me. " A girl turned and smile " how can I help you? " She question.

" Um I was hoping to say thank you to a boy, he gave me this latte. He has brunette hair, chubby cheeks? " I described his appearance.

" Oh you mean Oliver. Im sorry, he left an hours ago.. did you want to leave a note?" She asked.

" Actually... Hold on. " I grabbed a paper and pen. I started to write and after, I handed the envelope to the girl.

" Can you give this to him? Thank you. " I smiled and walked out.

Oliver ( POV )

6AM strikes again with my alarm bursting in my ears. I slam my hands on it to shut it up and groan turning over hugging my fluffy white blanket.

A few minutes later, I finally had the strength to get up. Getting ready and heading out to work, Nat was there cleaning.

" Good morning Nat. " I smile clocking in.

" Hey " she smile when she shot up, " I forgot, some girl wanted to give this to you. " She handed me an envelope from the register.

I opened it and read aloud,

" Dear Cafe Boy,

Thank you for the drink. I really did needed it. I wanted to say goodbye and thank you to you last night but it seemed you had gone home. I wanna repay you for this nice offer, so here's my number. Text me as soon as you read this!!

(xxx)xxx-xxxx ( <-- you can enter your own phone number )

Sincerely,
Y/N L/N "

A small smile appeared on my face when I quickly grabbed my phone and texted her. I was Cafe Boy.