"That's right, I won't be selfish. I can go back, but I won't. Even If it kills me, I'll make sure to fulfil these things. I'll let life flow, I promise that."

{Name} looked at the music box, seeing the 9 figures stop as the music halts at it's last note. She closed the music box and kissed the cover of it. They will have to wait, she swears that she will come back to her family no matter what...

.
.
.

"Hmm.."

A gruff voice hummed while looking at the destroyed palace of the Soma Clan.

The voice came from a man standing at 5'10. He wore a haori of clouds that he gathered up in a black belt. His nichirin blade strapped against his hip and he wore a tengu mask.

His name was Urokodaki Sakonji, the retired water hashira.

"I saved that man all those years ago, I didn't expect him to actually spread such rumors about the corps to his clan.."

He mumbled to himself. He remembered how Raikagu Soma was shaking behind him as he faced off a demon after the nobleman.

The man thanked him so many times, he even offered to kiss his shoes, but Sakonji ignored him and swayed him to never tell a soul about his encounter.

"Did you really expect him to stay silent?"

A familiar voice said behind the old man. That voice belonged to Shinjuro. Sakonji looked at the other retired hashira by turning his face within his shoulders.

"Former Flame Hashira Rengoku.."

Shinjuro had wore a decent outfit and had no weapons on him what so ever. The father crossed his arms and looked at the man.

"Ignore the formalities. Right now, you and I are just investigators of this matter."

"I see... so you noticed too?"

"Yeah. No way were they murdered by a normal demon."

Shinjuro walked along the damaged halls of the palace with Sakonji.

"What made you realize that It could have been more?"

Sakonji questioned.

"The hole within that traitor Kakushi, what was his name? Itadori?"

"Itadori Soma, the Soma clan's second son."

"After Hanto?"

"Yes"

Sakonji confirmed.

"Itadori's big problem matched perfectly with the description my son and his partner are investigating."

"What are they investigating?"

Shinjuro and Sakonji stopped by the entrance of the palace. The main entrance's doors were blocked with police tapes and police barracks. Shinjuro touched the wooden gate.

"You know exactly what I am talking about."

Shinjuro glared at Sakonji. Sakonji widened his eyes behind his mask.