Then we pulled apart from each other, both having crying faces. She hold that spare key in her hands, and she moved her gaze on it. I did the same.
"You know I never had the chance to gave this back to you..." She tried to smile again, but couldn't.
I stared at her with my red eyes while she played with that key in her hand.
Her hands were shaking.

"You were too good for him. I've said it million times..." I said, I wasn't crying anymore. She only nodded and lifted her head up. Her eyes met mine.

"I'm so proud of you Saga. You know it." She then said. It made me let out a sad chuckle and I looked away while I shook my head lightly.
"You shouldn't be. I haven't done anything with my life." My voice was shaking again while I tried to keep myself together.
She placed her hands on my shoulders, and it made me look at her.
"I am proud, because you're still alive.. after all..."

Then I felt huge pain in my chest, and I couldn't breathe anymore.
I flinched awake, out of breath. I was sweaty, and I looked around.
It was only a dream.

I took my phone from my bedside table with my tired eyes, it was too much. Soon I should see Eevi, we agreed to meet in front of the festival area.
I jumped out of the bed and immediately I runned to the bathroom to get a shower.

Fastly I had to dress up, get my things to my bag and I almost runned to the hallway. I was hungry as hell, and I was looking at my shoes. I totally frozed, my legs didn't move and my stomach was screaming for food, but my mind told me to leave now.
"Whatever." I mumbled underneath my breath and I walked to the kitchen and I grabbed some water and bread.
The clock was ticking, so I had to go now.

Luckily I live near the festival place, but still I walked fastly in there. I was so in my own world, and I only focused on walking. I didn't even realize how the fresh air was relaxing my mind and it made me feel better.
Many people were walking on there, and I was just one of them.
I started to see a familiar woman standing next to a tree. She had her black sunglasses, and she looked so badass while being there. Like she owned the place.
It made me smile while I imagined how she's a mafia boss or the wife of mafia boss, and right now she's waiting for her rich and hot husband to come here.
I was closer now and she turned a bit so she saw me. Her beautiful smile appeared on her face.

"Hi, so glad to see you here. How are you feeling?" We hugged, and I looked around.
"I'm just okay. Saw a dream about my mom." I shook my shoulders and it made her look worried.
"But let's not talk about it, shall we go in?" I pointed to the gates where security were cheking on people's tickets.
"Now you're talking. Let's go, Blind Channel is performing in two hours." She took my hand and started to lead me towards the place.

There was a lot of people, lot of talking and laughter and music. Some band was now on the stage.
We were walking closer to the stage, but then Eevi got an idea.
"I grab a drink, let's go." She started to lead me then to other way. I've never been on a festival before, and all those gazes we got from others was also weird.
"Why everyone's eyes are on us?" I nervously asked from her, but in a quieter tone.
"Don't know. We're hot I guess." She shook her shoulders and winked, it made me chuckle and roll my eyes amused.

When Eevi got her drink and she took the first sip of it, it made me jealous. So I decided to take the same too.
"You sure..?" She asked nervous, I only nodded.

"I'm alright. I just drink couple, nothing to worry about." I smiled to her. When we were making our way a bit closer to the stage, I clearly saw how few people stared at us and whispered things to each other.
We stopped, and I looked around again, nervously.
"This is good place. We will go to the backstage after boys gig." She explained while sipping her drink.
"What? Are we allowed to?" I frowned confused, she grinned and chuckled.

"Yeah. I think Santeri will pick us up from somewhere. I will text him to ask about it." She handed me her drink.

"Are people recognising you? I've seen those gazes they give us." I leaned a bit forward to talk to her. I didn't want everyone to hear this conversation.
When she was ready, she took that drink from my hand and smiled to me.
"Probably. These darlings are my savior." She pointed her sunglasses. It made me smile again, but still I looked around.
"But don't you worry about them. They won't eat us." She poked me, and then she received a message. Probably from that Santeri, whoever he is.
"He will pick us up near that bar." She put her phone back to her bag, and I only nodded while taking a sip from my drink.

"Teenager girls are probably eating us alive, or you." I smirked, and she chuckled and nodded.
"Luckily there isn't any. Sometimes when they have seen me somewhere, they have actually taken pictures of me."
It made me look at her shocked, how dare they broke her privacy?

The time was flying, we chatted a lot and enjoyed the music. The artist before Blind Channel was good, and it made us both jump and laugh while trying to sing along. I've never had so much fun than today.
Accidentally I pushed someone, and it made me turn around.
"I'm so sorry..." I apologized panicked, it was a good looking young man. He only smiled at me.
"No worries." He responded and walked away.
I didn't see his eyes through his sunglasses.
Then I felt how Eevi was poking me and she grinned. I just gave her a strict look. Not today. 

We chatted a little before the next band, and suddenly, out of nowhere the music was blasting out loud on there. We both looked at there, and the whole crowd was going crazy. Pyros and everything, I was shocked.
"There's my boys!" Eevi shouted excited next to me while singing along.

We got to known Saga a bit better, at least we know about her mother now.
What do you think, will the afterparty be wild?
I'm happy to see how many are reading this story already<3 thank you for the nice comments and votes!
Also, All I ever wanted has 11k reads!
Stay strong and safe, sending lots of virtual hugs🖤