𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐨

Start from the beginning

the door opened and he let you walk in first. from what you remember the house looked clean but you didn't think it was possible for it to get any cleaner.

"you can stay in my room, i gotta do something"

"okay-" you walked up the stairs and looked around the hallway, "where was his room again-"

you accidentally walked into his brother's room and found laundry hanging on his bed, "whoops"

you looked at a sock on the floor and left it, "should i pick that up?" you turned

it looked so pathetic just laying there. while you bent down, reaching your hand- tsuki came by you and titled his head, "the fuck are you doing?"

"uh-" you awkwardly chuckled, "i was about to pick this up"

you shook the "sock" and realized it was boxers, "WHAT-"

"how did you confuse that?"

"i swear- it was socks when i first looked at it" you explained

"are you sure you weren't the one who got hit?" he laughed, taking the boxers and opening his door

"tch" you side-eyed and sat at the edge of his bed, "i'm sure"

"mhm" he opened his drawer and put his garment away, "sorry about that"

"it's alright" you rubbed your shoulder and watched him sit next to you. he sighed deeply and threw himself back on his pillow, he reached his arms to you "come here"

you scooted closer and felt his embrace, "is it really fine for us to be alone?"

"why wouldn't it be?" he whispered

"um," you softly chuckled, "because...well- i'm not exactly sure but, what if we..."

"hm?" he said in your ear, "what if we did what?"

"i'm not saying it" you shook your head, "it's embarrassing"

"kiss?" he caressed your cheek, "or were you thinking of something else?"

"so dirty-minded" he flicked your forehead and gave you a peck

"i like you" he said, "i'm not gonna do anything that'll make you uncomfortable, i promise"

| afternoon |

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"what the hell" you looked at the TV screen

tsuki looked with you and cringed, "that guy- is the worst!"

you were watching the bachelor on TV since there was nothing else airing to both of your interests. "how is he gonna blame her for doing what she wants?" you argued, "she's a grown woman!"

"here" tsuki fed you popcorn

"thanks-" you said, "MHM!"

"here" tsuki handed up a water bottle

"NO WAY!" you held the bottle in your hand, "HE CHOSE HER? THE ONE WHO LIED?"

"turn this off" you groaned, "this has to be fake!"

tsuki moved his finger on your lip to wipe off the excess water, "i know-"

you placed the bottle between your legs and grabbed the remote, "let's watch a movie or something" you huffed, still being mad at the bachelor

right until you were going to stop at the grinch movie the doorbell rang. tsuki's mood quickly shifted and he darted his direction to you, "y/n."

"hm?" you dropped the remote as he moved you into a closet, "kei!!"

"SHUT UP!" he panicked, "sorry- i'm sorry, but my mom is home"

you gasped and he covered your mouth. the doorbell rang again and he rushed down the stairs. you looked in the dark closet you were in and saw your bag left on his bed, "fuck-" you hissed

you slowly opened the closet door and heard footsteps coming up, "fuck shit fuck!" you cursed, you went under the bed and closed your eyes

"honey" you could hear the mother's voice, "are you feeling better?"

"yeah," tsuki looked around the room, "why don't you go freshen up?"

"haha" she laughed, "not until i give you something"

"which is?" he asked, looking at the closet

she noticed his direction fa ed at the door and turned, "what?"

"nothing" he quickly said

"did you already figure it out?" she went to the door and held the knob

"NO" tsuki screeched, "it's dirty"

"yeah right" she opened the door and placed down a bag, "i bought you new clothes, hang them up with your done"

she left his room closing the door and tsuki replied with thanks. you shuffled from under the bed and titled your head, "ooo clothes"

"GOD-" he took his glasses off, "you scared me"

"sorry" you stuck your tongue out to the side, "aw you were worried about me~"

"FOR MY LIFE!" he pointed at his chest, "okay- this won't happen again"

"alright," you said, "i don't want you to get in trouble"

"i'll walk you downstairs" he opened the door and made sure the coast was clear, he nodded and let you walk out first. you put your shoes on and fixed your bag on your back, "see you" you waved

he leaned in for a kiss and you hugged him right after, "bye" he smiled and closed the door

you started walking home and sighed in relief, "thank god she didn't see me"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

author's note start

hi! sorry, i haven't been posting to my schedule i have alot going on in my life and i'm sure you guys will understand. i've been working on my youtube videos and posting on other media and focusing on personal relationships and school importantly. i will continue this story no doubt- so don't worry. i love youuuu <3

make smart choices, stay safe & healthy

i love you

author's note end

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙