Chapter 2

This is your outfit:

This is your hair:

This is your hair:

This is your makeup:

Bubbles and Ricky left while Julian stayed

Bubbles and Ricky left while Julian stayed. "Hey y/n" he says while were sitting on the couch. He sat normally while I laid my head on his lap and laid down. "Hm?" I say "Can I take you on a date tonight" he says turning red again. "Yes, what time?" I ask "6:00" he says "It's a date then" I say to him, lifting my head and kissing his cheek. "Ok I need to go to Ricky's I'll see you later" he says bending down and kissing my forehead. "Love you" I say before he closes the door.

I get up and take a shower. After I get done taking a shower, and washing my hair. I put my hair in a bun and decide to go buy a dress for the date. Then I will go to Lucy and Sarah's house so they can help me with my hair and makeup.

I walk into the thrift store and see a beautiful pink dress and next to it some sparkly heels. I immediately pick them up and take them to the cash register. "Ok your total is $18.24" the lady at the counter says "Here ya go" I say handing her the money. (I'm going by u.s money cause idk about Canada)

I make it to Lucy and Sarah's house and walk in the door. "Y/n!!" Trinity says running up to me and hugging me. "Trin!!" I say hugging her back. "Hey y/n, come on let's get your hair done" Sarah says pulling me into the room. She sits me down in a chair and starts drying my hair and brushing it. After that she curls it.

After Sarah gets done Lucy comes and does my makeup. She does a natural pinky-nude type look. "Thank y'all so much!" I say hugging both of them "no problem Julian is gonna be all over you" Sarah says.

I hug Trinity before I leave and start my car. I make it home and get dressed by then it is time for Julian to be coming to pick me up.

20 minutes later I hear knocks on my door. "Y/n its me" I hear Julian say before I open the door. I open the door Julian is wearing his suit with a black dress shirt and his drink in his hand. I couldn't even say hi before he attacks me with a hug. I hug him back and he picks me up and carries me to the car. He puts me down in front of my side and opens the door for me "thank you" I say to him smiling. "No problem," he says, getting in and starting his truck. "Where are we going?" I ask "You'll see when we get there" he says smirking at me. He puts his hand on my thigh as he drives. I turn on the radio and his CD was playing NWA. Me, Ricky, and Julian always loved them.

We make it to an Italian restaurant. "Come on" he says, opening his door. I get out and walk over to him holding his arm. He left his drink in his truck and didn't even care.

We walk into the restaurant and the Italian music is playing and the smell of the food almost wasn't real. "Hello, come with me to be seated" the man says. We follow him to our booth. Me and Julian sit across from each other. We both just order the spaghetti because we are both very picky. "You look beautiful," Julian says after the guy taking our order leaves. "Thank you, you look handsome as always" I say to him. He puts his arm across the table and takes my hand. "I love you" he says "I love you more" I tell him "That's not possible" he says kissing my hand.

Our food comes and we start eating. "What's your favorite color?" Julian asks "pink, and yours?" I ask him "Black" he says smiling his cute smile at me. "I love your smile" I tell him "Thank you" he says turning red.

We finish our food and pay then go sit in the back seats of his truck. "How long did you like me?" I ask him "Since the day we met." he says "That roman candle turned you on" I say as I laugh "No the girl holding it did" he says chuckling too. I had never seen him laugh the way he did since the roman candle incident. It was cute. "Since when did you like me?" he says after we get done laughing "Ever since the day I met you" I tell him grabbing his hand and playing with his fingers. "Really...why?" he asks. "Because I love your smarts, your body, the way you smell, the way you dress, your hair, your eyes, your smile, your laugh, your muscles, the way your nice to your friends, the way you love to make money, the way you treat Trinity, your truck, your house, your rum and coke, your black t-shirts, your earing, your suit, everything about you I just love and I can't explain how much I love you but I've never loved anyone anymore than you." I say to him watching his face turn more red with every word. "I love you" he says kissing me on my lips, his lips turning pink from the tinted chap stick I had on. "I love you too" I say, kissing his cheek and forehead. "Wanna go home?" he asks "Whatever you want" I say looking in his eyes with the most butterflies I had ever felt. "Let's go," he says.

I get in my seat while Julian gets in his. "I wonder what Bubbles and Ricky are gonna think?" I question "Oh they know I like you, that's why I went to Rick's house so I could tell them both the good news." He says smiling at me "Ohh.. is that why they were whispering when I hugged you yesterday?" I ask "Yep" he says putting his hand on my thigh backing out of the parking lot. I look out the window while playing with his fingers. Still playing with his fingers I turn the N.W.A CD back on.

We make it back to his house and lay on his couch. "Wanna watch some TV?" he asks me handing the remote. "Sure" I say. I turn on Netflix and pick Orange is the new black. I sit in his lap and lay my head back into the crook of his neck while his arms hold my body. I play with his fingers while we watch the show. He starts running his hand through my hair and I eventually drift to sleep. A couple minutes later I feel him pick me up and take me to his room. He walks back into the living room to turn off his TV. I get up from bed and take my shoes off. He comes back into his room and takes his shoes off. Then he goes to his drawers and gives me one of his black shirts. We both go into the restroom and change into our clothes. I admire his arms while we change. They are so sexy.

I walk back into the room feeling the heat rise to my cheeks. I climb into the bed and lay on top of him again. "I love you" he says "I love you too" I say starting to play with his chain just like last night. His muscular arms hold me while I drift to sleep.

1256 words