Meeting Him...

Hai, thank you soo much for actually opening this story and thinking of reading it, I'm actually going to finish this book, I promise. so yeah thanks! love you (nonweird way xD)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jenna's P.O.V.

*beep* *beep* *beep*

I woke to my alarm clock going off. it was 6:00 a.m., which means I have an hour before I have to get going.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and did my hair and make-up. I got dressed in white skinny jeans, black long-sleeve shirt, and my high-top converse.

when I got downstairs I found my step-father, or as like to call him Tom, he was currently sleeping on the couch. he spent most of his nights there, I walked into the kitchen and got an apple.

looking at the time, 6:50, I decided it was time to leave. I walk outside and start to walk to school. I walked to school everyday because Tom doesn't think I should go to school... he thinks it's a waste of time.

when I got to school the day when normally, My first class was American History, then I had Science, Algebra,

now it was Lunch my absolute favorite. I sat with my four friends: Alex, Mya, Tommy, and Chris. Alex was my bestie out of the four, he had Beautiful blue eyes and longish black hair that was kind of Punk style. Mya was the only other girl in our group, she had Light brown eyes and Bright Blue hair. her hair was originally blonde like mine but she dyes it a lot. Tommy was Gay, he had blood red spikey hair and lovely green eyes. then there was Chris, he was Mya's on and off boyfriend. he had chocolate brown hair and blue eyes, but he often wore blood red color contacts.

"Hey guys," I said as I sat down at the table.

"Hey Jenna," Alex said looking over to me. I looked at Mya who was currently sucking faces with Chris. Tommy was an avid school skipper and wasn't here today. then Mya finally pulled away from Chris.

"We're going to a party tonight you have to come!" she said loudly gasping for breath. she laid her head on Chris's shoulder as he kissed her forehead. I

admit they are a super cute couple, but I just don't think it'll work out.

"but dude I have a test in algebra tomorrow, I can't be out partying all night." I replied looking at her.

"come on Jenna, just this one time, Please?" she begged

I finally agreed to go.

after lunch I went to English class, P.E., study hall, Home economics, and then study hall again. the day was finally over I walked home to get ready for the party. Mya said she would come pick me up at 7:00 p.m.

I wore the same clothes but changes my make-up and hair a little because if I didn't Mya would freak.

I walked downstairs and got my shoes on.

"where are you going?" Tom asked and then took another swig of beer.

"just to a party, I'll be back later, bye..." I said as walked out. I sat on the sidewalk for a while until Mya pulled up. she was the richest of us all she had a Blue mustang to match her hair, her parents would give her anything she wanted, and she knew it. once for her birthday she asked to go to club and her parents snuck all of us in and bought us alcohol.

by the time we got to the party it was 7:35. Alex, and Tommy came together. Mya picked up Chris after me.

I went to find Alex because Mya and Chris Ditched me to go make out somewhere. I found him drinking a beer.

"Hey, where's Chrya -Chris/Mya-" he asked as he pulled me down on the couch with him. I shrugged and took a sip of the drink. I never really cared for alcohol, it all tasted gross to me.

after a while I got bored and Alex got drunk. he became really sexual which I didn't like.

I walked out, I went to the woods. I always go there when I need to get away from the commotion of everyday life.

when I got to my spot I sat on the rock, put my head in my hands, and closed my eyes. after 10 minutes I felt someone watching me I looked around and saw no one. so I went to Mya's car, she always left the keys in them and it's not like she'll be driving tonight anyway I thought as I turned the car on safely pulled out.

on the way home I felt someone watching me still. I pulled into Mya's driveway and parked the car. I decided to walk the rest of the way home so I wouldn't have to take it to her tomorrow.

I started to walk home, I still felt someone watching the whole way. once I got on my street I looked back at saw a guy with a white hoody running towards me, he wasn't running fast but I still ran.

I looked back while I was running he was going a lot faster, then I felt a horrible pain as fell to the ground. before I could move he was on top of me with one leg on each side of my body. his hands went to my wrists as I started to hit him.

He pinned me down and looked down at me, I could barely see his face. from what I could see he had big eyes and was really pale. I wanted to scream but I just couldn't, it wouldn't come out. I just looked up at him, frozen...

after a few minutes of us just staring at each other he spoke.

"Scream, just do it!" he sounded kind of annoyed but at the same time playful. I just looked up at him unable to move, speak, or cry... a sharp pain on my cheek broke that though, and tears started to swell up in my eyes.

"oh, look now your alive." he said laughing, then I saw it, him mouth. his cheeks were cut, he had a forever smile... then I screamed.

he quickly brought a sharp knife to my neck. "That's more like it." he said as he

removed one of his hands from my wrist and touched my shoulder slowly running it down near my breast. so I panicked and punched him.

he fell off of me and with no thought I got up and ran to my house. I quickly closed the door and looked around.

"What the Hell Jenna!" Tom yelled, I looked over to him and he had woman on top of him.

"Sorry," I mumbled and ran up the stairs as I heard the woman start laughing. this wasn't the first time, ever since my mother left me here with him he's had a lot of women here. she was one of the regulars, I could tell by the laugh. she use to be my moms best friend, but then she started sleeping with him while my mom was at work. her name was Carrie, or as I called her Slut #1.

I got up to my room and closed the door and locked the window

soon I slept...