Chapter 3

Three days after meeting him. 3 days, 7 hours and 107 minutes. I wanted to see him again, I wanted him to call, but I couldn't call him because I didn't get his number. I was just sitting at the island in my kitchen eating breakfast with Elle. She brought over her homemade pancakes. She was such an amazing cook. I couldn't live without her food. I on the other hand, could barely cook. But, I was a giant clean freak, so we made a pretty good match. She cooked, I cleaned. I remember my mom yelling at my brother and me not to touch the walls when I was younger. It made me laugh, they're just walls, and they're cleanable. But she was always freaked about germs and I guess I just picked up her cleanliness. I had just finished eating and I was walking to the sink, my shoulders slumped. Elle sighed and gave me a side hug. I thanked her and she helped me clean up. I heard my phone ringing in the other room. I looked at Elle with big eyes and ran to it. I looked at the screen and I didn't recognize the number. O=I answered after a few more seconds.

"Hello?" I said sweetly.

"Hey, Jaiden?" A husky voice asked.

"Yes?" I smiled wider.

"This is Zayn, Zayn Malik. I did your tattoo?" He said more like a question.

"I remember you." I said smirking. I ran back into the kitchen when Elle mouthed who it was to me. I mouthed 'Zayn' to her. She smiled at me and sat down close to me.

"Well, I was wondering, if you'd like to, ugh, go out for dinner tonight?" He mumbled, sounding a bit shy.

"I'd love too." I said jumping up and down but sounding calm and collected.

"Okay, um, I'll pick you up at 7? Text me your address." He said more smoothly.

"Sounds great. Bye Malik." I said smirking.

"Bye Jaiden." I loved the way he said my name.

I was so excited; I was like a school girl with a crush. Elle looked at me smirking.

"Do we need to go shopping?" She laughed and I nodded. I pulled on some jeans and a hoodie, brushing my hair and teeth and running out of the house. This time we took Elle's car because she had a land rover and it would hold all our bags better, my car was more for looking good while arriving places. Elle even agreed mine was more 'sophisticated'. We went into the mall and looked for some skirts and tops. Then we got to my favourite item. Shoes. I could look around for hours. But I picked a pair and we left. Next I went and got my nails done, I got white nails, and they looked like Miley Cyrus' nails in wrecking ball. I got my makeup done, just simple, nothing dramatic. We left the mall at about four so when we got home I decided to start getting ready, Elle did my hair and I got dressed, put everything in my purse, chewed on some gum and put on my perfume. I felt so excited; once I was done it was five to 7. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I realized I never sent him my address, so I looked at Elle and felt tears coming.

"Don't cry; just tell me what's wrong?" She said rubbing my back. Sometimes I cry way too easily and other times, I need to cry or else I just look rude and heartless.

"I never even gave Zayn my address!" I said throwing my hands up in the air, trying to calm down.

"Excuse me, I sent it to him while you were trying on everything!" She says pretty much laughing at me; she's still rubbing my back though. I sighed in relief.

"Oh my lord, I love you so much Elle." I hugged her tightly, feeling the tears disappear. I heard a knock at the door and I swear I could've thrown up. I opened the door and smiled looking at his handsome self. I blushed deeply, feeling his eyes roaming my body.

"You look stunning." He says quietly. I smile and thank him.

"You look pretty good as well." I smile and jump a little when he holds my hand, but relax once he intertwines our fingers. Elle peaks out the door and yells.