💫 CHAPTER 14 💫

Hii butterflies 🦋

Preview : Return to India 💜

Odiyaanga odiyaanga story kulla povom 💃💃

They both after eating breakfast, headed to a famous jewellery shop!!

After spotting their car in the entrance, Manager came and welcomed them by opening the car door!!

Manager : Good morning sir!! Neenga solli irunthaa ungalukku enna venumo adha naanga veetuke anupirupome!!

Vikram : Paravaala Mr. Vicky! I came here to choose a mangalastura for my wife!!

Manager : Ok sir!!

He went from there!!

Priya : Enna Mr. Husband mariyadha laam bayangaramaa irukku!!

Vikram : Indha showroom oda owner naa irukaadhaa pinne!!

Priya kept her hands in her mouth!!

Priya : Sollave illa!!

Vikram : Nee kekave illaye!!

She glared him and he dragged her near him by holding her milky waist!!

They went to the respective section and after a long search he selected a beautiful mangalastura!!

Then they went to restaurant to have lunch as the time is 3pm!!

Then he took her to a textile shop and selected a silk saree and accessories for it!!

Then she selected veshti shirt for him and they both went to beach to spend their evening!!

It's a private beach owned by him!! So, no one is there!!

Priya : Hyy!!

She ran as soon as seeing the beach and he enjoyed her expressions!!

Vikram : Hey nillu d!!

He too ran chasing her and finally caught her and her legs slipped and they both fell down rolling and soon they were hit by the waves and it made them wet fully!! They both get drenched!!

Vikram : Paathiyaa!! Namma dress full aa nenanchiduchu!!

Priya : Beach Ku vandhaa idhu laam saadhaaranam!! Over aa scene a podaatha!!