💫 CHAPTER 13 💫

Zacznij od początku

She blushed heavily till her cheeks turned beetred!! He admired her blush and felt proud that he is the only reason for this!!

He then carried her bridally and carried her to the room there!!

He then throwed her on the bed hovering her completely!!

He then removed the centre knot in her shrug!! And he kept his hands on her clothed tummy pinching her... She moaned heavily...

He travelled to her top dress and pushed her dress down where her cleavage is well visible tempting him!! He gulped!!

He then inserted his hands and tortured her by pinching and squeezing her!!

He then tore of the shrug throwing it away!! He traced her bare shoulders and slowly removed her chain and earrings which is disturbing him from doing his work!!

He then peppered kisses throughout her bare body parts!! He then captured her lips while his hands were busy in tearing her dress!!

He then undress him and there bare bodies came in contact!! He just traced her body with his long slender fingers making her a blushy mess!!

He then started to torture her with his hands and finally he entered into her... Thus finally fulfilling his jet Fantasy!!

He didn't stop with one round... He went many till their journey ends!! Their room is filled with moans and groans!! Thank God silencer is on!!

After many rounds they fell exhausted on the bed with sweats covered their body fully!!

Later...

Priya sat there with a jerk!!

Vikram : Enna aachu Priya ma..??

Priya : Pinne... Namma ipo epdi veetuku povom!!

Vikram : Enna maa kekura...?? Enakku purila!!

Priya : Pinne nee 5 days Ku plan panni dress laam vaangitu vandha... Adhu elaathayum pichite!! Ipo naan enna dress a potupen!!

Vikram : Adhelaam naan already ready paniten!!

Priya : Adapaavi!! Apo nee already Idha plan pani thaan vechiyaa..??

Vikram smiled sheepishly and she glared him...

Priya : Seri poi dress a eduthutu vaa!!

He brought and gave her a dress... She came after changing her dress and she look breathtakingly beautiful!!

 She came after changing her dress and she look breathtakingly beautiful!!