𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏

𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏

          𝕹o one attended the funeral of Rosalba Espinosa

No one really knew of her passing.

The Espinosa's only had themselves to mourn and depend on. And that was how it stayed.

It hit really hard to Cara Maria for a long time that she didn't have her mother anymore, but she wanted to be strong in front of Diego, Oracio and the triplets.

Diego and Oracia could clearly tell she was just putting on a facade, her siblings were too young to comprehend the obvious signs of Cara Maria's inner turmoil.

Every night, before going to sleep, Cara Maria would use her gift to show an image of her mother. The constant fear of forgetting her plagued the young Espinosa girl's mind, so she made sure she, along with Manolo, Xiomara and Alejo would remember her.

Cara Maria had began to look after her siblings more. Oracio and Diego knew that they couldn't just sit around and let themselves rot away in poverty, so they began to work more.

Oracio began to work once again at his tailor shop, which almost instantly bloomed with customers. Oracio was always the best tailor in the Encanto and everyone loved his unique hand crafted fabric patterns and outfits.

Diego had gotten a job at a local bar and received adequate pay, nothing like his father-in-law, but enough to supply the family.

So Cara Maria would be stuck at home majority of the time to take care of the triplets. It was beneficial for her, it helped her put a halt to her 'stealing tendencies' ( which was still unknown by the adults ).

But it was no easy task.

Usually Cara Maria had the help of her father to care for her siblings, a job split evenly between the two that they could both manage together.