chapter one

My tiny 4-millimeter tall body falls out of my queen-sized bed. I waltz over to my huge vanity and stare into the mirror, looking at the large blue orbs, the color of the ocean, staring back at me.

"N-n-n-n-n-nn-nobody understands me." I sob, "I look hideous....." I weep as I tuck my long, blonde, luscious, the color of the sun, glowing, hair into a messy bun. It sits perfectly atop my head and compliments my perfect makeup. My mascara, jet black like my uwu so brocken heart, makes my glowing BLUE ORBS shine like the sun on the ocean waves. I'm thrown to the floor as the door to my bedroom is thrown open, my big, hunky, tall, strong, chonky, wonky, ponky, honky, handsome, gooey pooey, honka wonka boyfwiend stomps in and picks up my tiny body.

"oh my little darling, little lady, baby cakes, smexy wexy bexy t'rexy, baby doll, sweet cheeks, how are you wearing such DASTARDLY, scANDALOUS clothing in mY HOUSE???" he yells pointing to my sleep mask with a unicorn horn attached into the design. I thought it was so uwu cutie-pooie when i bought it but apparently my honky wonky hubby didnt like it.

"Im s-s-s-s-s-ss-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-so sowwy my hubby wubby." I stutter to him with a submissive and breedablelook is my eye. He smirks at my tiny winy body and throws me across the room and i stumbleto a stop in front of my lerge mahogany-wagony dresser.

"T-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-this isn't you!!..." I stutter looking up at him. He yanks me from the floor and screams like a pregnant banshee.

"I'm so done with your ooky wooky pooky cooky self, I'm selling you to the Wolf Gang Mafia." he screeches while lugging me on his shoulder as I pound on his back with my perfectly sculpted so senpai so uwu cute arms, as cute as a cupcake, and dumps me at the bottom of the large spiral staircase. I cry and my already brocken heart shatters even mwore.

"You'll nEVER understand me, my little big, hunky, tall, strong, chonky, wonky, ponky, honky, handsome, gooey pooey, honka wonka boyfwiend!!" I stand up and start singing fight song, my boyfwiend not understanding the pain that is coursing through my veins. As I finish the song, my door bursts open and a strong, dominant AND non-breedable man stands in the doorway. He towers over my 4-millimeter tall body with his 9 foot frame.

"Hey hunnie bunny." he smirks at me. (moans)