Find You

Your blood went cold and you just stared at him for the longest time. "What!?" You gasp. He shifts.

"Three days," He tells you holding up the digits.

"Like hell!" You snap, hitting the barred window roughly.

"Sweetheart that's steel, don't hurt yourself," He says calmly. You glance back before grabbing the bars and focusing.

'Come on, I know you don't wanna play princess...' You think gripping harder. It took a moment to get a response, but the black flames finally enveloped your hands, but nothing happens to the bars.

'It only burns flesh and bone,' A voice whispers.

"Gah! Dammit!" You shout before heading down the stairs.

"The only door to the outside is steel," Crocodile calls. You don't listen, going down to the stairs to the door. You try to open it but didn't happen. You let out a frustrated yell and sink to the floor.

"Why the FUCK did he tell them they had a week!?" You yell.

"He knows they won't wait that long, don't you have faith in them?" Crocodile asks, coming gracefully down the stairs.

"I do... But..." You trail off. "I.... I hate being a burden..." You murmur. Crocodile looks down at you for a bit before leaning down and picking you up. You let out a surprised gasp.

"If you were a burden, they wouldn't bother... I've seen the way they all look at you. You're their light," Crocodile tells you, carrying you back up the stairs with ease. You blink at him in surprise. "They'll come to save you. I don't doubt it, so wait here," He tells you.

"Kay... I don't suppose you have anything for me to change into, I hate dresses," You huff.

"But you look so pretty," He chuckles. You glowers at him and he smirks. "Yeah, I got something for you to wear."

~~~Search Group ASL~~~

"Get out of the way!" Ace growls, throwing fire balls at the disciplinary committee.

"Why the hell are these guys back!?" Sabo huffs, knocking a few back with his pipe.

"Who cares! They're keeping us from ___!" Luffy says, blowing up his arm and swinging at the group, sending them flying.

"Lets go! That cabin should be just up ahead!" Sabo tells them, running over the unconscious disciplinaries with his brothers close behind. They find the cabin and break into it.

"___!" Luffy calls.

"No one's here," Ace says.

"Dammit...." Sabo hisses, taking out the walkie talkie. "The cabin's a bust, what's the next one?" He asks Smoker.

'East of there, it looks like another cabin but bigger,' He informs them.

"Lets go check there then," Ace says as Luffy cleans out the fridge.

"Hopefully the others are having better luck..." Sabo murmurs.

"We'll get her back," Luffy says optimistically with a grin. They both look at him and smile.

"Yeah, no one takes her away from us," Sabo agrees.

"And walks away without burns and bruises," Ace adds.

"Lets go!"

~~~Search Team LKC~~~

"These bastards just keep coming!" Kid growls, knocking more back.

"Stop swinging at me! We're on the same side!" Law snaps to Cavendish.

"No we're not! I will find her first! And then we will ride off into the sunset together!" Cavendish gasps, sparkling a bit.

"Like hell you are!" Law and Kid snap together.

"Watch me!" Cavendish declares, running ahead, effortlessly knocking the disciplinaries back as he ran for the stone condo.

"Can't you knock him out like you did me?" Kid huffs as they give chase.

"As much as I would love to, he may come in handy," Law replies with a sigh.

"How? By annoying the enemy? Because so far that's only working on us," Kid points out. Law glances at him and chuckles. "Why are you laughing?" Kid growls.

"I was just remembering the day she met you..." Law chuckles. Kid pauses and chuckles a bit too.

"Yeah, that was a hell of a way to meet someone," He rumbles.

"I don't normally ask these sort of things but... Do you love her?" Law asks, glancing at him. Kid stumbles at that, face going red.

"Wha- why the hell are you asking me that!?" He gasps.

"I want to make sure I can trust you with her if things get bad," Law replies, looking straight ahead. Kid looks at him for a long moment.

"What are you planning to do?" He murmurs. Law meets his gaze.

"Answer my question first," The dark haired male responds. Kid closes his eyes briefly, softening a bit.

"Yeah, I love her.... So I can't let you do anything stupid like last time," He grunts. Law chuckles a bit.

"So that's why you helped me... And as for your question, I plan to destroy this whole school," Law replies darkly. Kid gulps at his tone but soon grins.

"Count me in," He rumbles.

"It's empty!" Cavendish calls from the condo window.

"Damn he's fast," Kid huffs, looking up at Cavendish.

"That's handy," Law muses before calling Smoker for the next location.

~~~ Search Team ZUS~~~

"Oi! Stop kicking them at me swirly brow!" Zoro growls.

"Then stop getting in my way you moss head!" Sanji retorts.

"You wanna fight!?"

"Damn right I wanna fight!"

With that they lung at eachother, legs and swords. Both cursing in annoyance before a rotten egg explodes on the ground near their feet, making them separate and gag in disgust.

"We don't have time for fights, ___ is in trouble so get your heads out your asses... I found the tower." Usopp tells them in mild annoyance.

"Yeah... Alright," Zoro chokes.

"Show us where," Sanji coughs. Hello nods and leads the way through the forest. Stopping on a cliff to point at the cliff. "How cliche."

"If she's in there she is probably pissed," Zoro muses with a smirk. "She's so cute when she's mad," He recalls. The other two sweatdrop.

"She's also scary," Usopp comments.

"Fear not my princess!! Prince is coming!!" Sanji gushes, running for the tower.

"Idiot, he's going the wrong way," Zoro huffs. Usopp watches Sanji for a while.

"Actually I think he's going the right way-- Zoro?" He says, looking around to find the other one gone. "H-Hey Sanji wait up!"