"Let's leave these two for a moment Tatang." Adam offered him to sit on the chair.

"Yeah that's great idea." Rolly agreed.

"Anyway Gwen, that is Nanay Jena and Tatay Rolly. They are the ones that I often talked to you about." Abegail switched her gaze from Rolly to Gwen.

"We are glad to meet you po Hija." Rolly acknowledged her with respect.

"I am too and please just omit the po you didn't have to do that. As a matter of fact it's me who should pay respect to you Tatay." Gwen amended kindly while smiling.

"Sure Hija." Rolly agreed.

"Now that I am here, I hope I can taste Nanay Jena's famous pancake." Gwen joked.

"Of course Hija. I sure would tell my wife to make also for you." Rolly nodded.

"And you have a very cute apo too I guess." Gwen eyed the clinging girl on Rolly's leg.

"Oh forgive me! Yes, that is Rhona." Abegail saw the kids thumb sucking.

"Hi, sweetie! I'm Tita Gwen." Gwen went on her knees to catch the little girl's attention and started conversing in their native language so the child can understands her.

"Hello po." Rhona shyly responds.

"By the way Rhona, did you like the presents I gave to you?" Abegail also copied Gwen's action to be eye levelled with Rhona.

"Yes I love them all because I cannot buy those stuffs here. Thank you Miss Abby." Rhona grins.

"You're welcome Rhona I'm glad to hear you love them and just call me Tita Abby sweetie." Abegail corrected her nicely.

"Okay Tita." Rhona nodded.

"Can I help decorating Aurora's party?" Rhona offered like a matured woman.

"Of course! We will definitely need a lot of hands and I have the perfect job for you. Come with me so we can start decorating." Abegail took Rhona's hand.

"Let's start decorating!" Gwen placed the stuff on the floor and worked on the balloons.

All of them worked together including some of the nurses that was assigned to Aurora. Abegail also thanked and even invited the hospital's Founder who allowed her to do the party. It took them an hour to finish the Princess Aurora themed and pumping the white and pink balloons. They tied it vertically using a special standee for balloons decorations and placed it beside the table and on the four corners of the wall. On the left side is a small post covered with satin light pink fabric and white roses formed like a vase. On the table there is pink and white banner with Aurora's picture to the side; the plates are filled with party favours like candies and chocolates.

"Now we are done!" Gwen was first to break the silence.

"All we need is our birthday girl." Mrs. Mortiz was right about that.

"She's might be coming back soon Lola." Abegail checked her watch.

A little later a Nurse who knew about the set up knocked and it was the signal that Aurora is back. As soon as the door opens everyone began to hide behind the door aside from Abegail.

"Wo-w!!" Aurora's eyes went wide.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS!! Abegail greeted.

"SURPRISE!!" Everyone yelled the moment the door opened and they began singing the Birthday song.