"I'll think about it"

They both heard a moan somehow from the dance floor, and they knew exactly who it was from. "What the hell are they doing" Sasuke had pointed at what seemed to be Itachi and Kurama going at it, "it's like they're having sex and dancing at the same time" Kurama was basically jerking off Itachi in front of ALL of the people on the dance floor.

It's a good thing no one was watching them they're too drunk to even notice 'ok we need to leave', "we should just leave them" Sasuke didn't want to bear the embarrassment of grabbing them from the dance floor.

"We should leave but who'd get them home"

Sasuke already knew the answer to that "I'm calling Sakura", he pulled out his phone and began dialing her number "if she doesn't pick up then we'd have to take them".

Luckily she did, "this better be good you know what time it is".

"I need you to come pick up my brother and his drunk boyfriend"

"You couldn't ask Naruto or Karin"

"Naruto is with me and I don't have Karin's number, just come get them"

"You owe me, text me where y'all at"

"She's coming to get them lets go"

"I'm tired as hell, let's go back to my house quickly"
--------
Naruto ended up carrying Sasuke because he couldn't even walk in a straight line.

Naruto laid him down on the couch so he could change himself before getting cuddled up with him, a shower was necessary he smelled like alcohol.

He changed the sleeping drunk into one of his oversized sweaters before going to run himself bathwater, setting the temperature just enough to make it feel like a sauna.

He was enjoying the soothing bath he deserved, after having to deal with Sasuke yesterday he needed time to himself. Well he thought he have time to himself but that was all ruined when there was a knock on the door, “Naruto are you taking a bath” Naruto recognized the voice as Sasuke's.

“Yeah, is something wrong” silence Sasuke hadn't responded to Naruto, he was just about to get out till he heard murmuring. “I was just wondering where you were at it's nothing” Sasuke started to walk away before Naruto called out his name, “Sasuke don’t- just come in" Sasuke stopped and turned his pace back to the bathroom door.

“Why”

“I need to look at you just to make sure everything's ok, I'm not too convinced by your voice”

He reached for the knob before stopping what if he just wanted to laugh at him for wearing his sweater, or how it was so big on him ‘stop thinking Sasuke just open the door’.

He hesitantly opened the door ‘everything is just f-’ that's what he thought before seeing Naruto in the bath like that, ‘It's a bath, of course, he’s naked’. He shut the door and sat on the sink keeping his eye contact away from Naruto's eyes,

"You seem a little drunk still, I'm surprised you're not offering to join me"

"I'll t-take one in the morning" Sasuke fiddled with his hands to keep himself from taking a quick glance at Naruto, "I'm gonna get out hand me a towel" Sasuke reached for his towel it smelled so much of Naruto. He handed it to Naruto thankfully he didn't drop it in the water, the sound of Naruto getting out of the water made him flustered.

He looked just a little in the corner of his eye to take a peek at Naruto, he had on his towel but the water trickled down his abs. He ruffed his hands through his hair giving it a messy look 'I swear he gets hotter every day', Sasuke looked away before he was caught drooling over Naruto's wet body "if you weren't already looking, you can look now".