Information

This is not a Selection role play, though it will act very similar.

Tasks:
As a lady selected, you will have tasks to complete. These tasks will be more individually based, but will also encourage working with the other ladies. I suggest reading the chapters closely as there will be information in each chapter.

Sponsors:
Each lady will have a sponsor who will help them through the competition. You will be able to select which young lady you wish to serve under. The sponsor will supply you with additional information, and be at your disposal so long as you do not provoke them in a manner which is threatening (they still hold a lot of power).

The Prince:
Marrying the prince is not the ultimate goal for the ladies in the Grand Selection. However, that should not stop you from looking interested. Your sponsors will have a lot of sway over the prince as they are already established nobles.

The World:
Currently, the kingdom is at war with a force known as the Northern Brutes. They are a band of men and women who live to the north of the kingdom. For years, the two have tolerated each other, but in the last 20 years, the Northern Brutes have become more ambitious, and within the last 10 years, they have done violent sweeps within the kingdom and even in the capital itself.