Kisses Under the Pouring Rain

Start from the beginning

Thirdly, why is he taking care of Shinobu so much? Hasn't he gotten enough love from Kochou-san, and now trying to get it back by becoming close to Shinobu?

These thoughts ran in my mind when I noticed Shinobu blushing and giving a soft smile while taking back the petal from Shinazugawa's hand. My blood was boiling because of that short-tempered bastard.

I sat back, leaving a deep sigh to calm myself down, not leaving my eyes off from her when suddenly, she saw me and waved, smilingly.

That made me blush. Yes, she waved at me. My eyes widened for a moment and my lips parted before I waved back at her.

She gestured her hand that she would be coming to me to share her snacks before I could signal her that I would be coming to them. That was very nice of her.

She said something to the others and then she blushed as the Uzui and Kanroji-san said something to her. She took one of the bento boxes as she stood up and walked towards me. I stood up as she approached me. I pulled myself together when she came closer by the time and stopped in front of me.

"So, won't you offer me to sit beside you, Tomioka-san?" She asked while pursing her lips.

I raised a brow and realised that my communication skills are still weak so I gestured my hand to let her sit on my picnic mat. She laughed and accepted as she walked and sat quickly to the spot in front of me. I sat down as well and I noticed the bento box had eight various types of snacks. Maybe she took a piece each from every Pillar who brought it so as to share it.

Then my eyes widened as I also noticed another box which gave the smell of freshly cooked salmon daikon. I looked over at her and pointed my finger in and opened my mouth to ask if it was what I thought but before I could say anything, she smiled and nodded in agreement. Then, I took a heavy breath and went for the one having but her soft and tiny hands caught mine and pressed it tightly. I looked at her again.

"Ara Ara, Tomioka-san!~ You're so rude! No doubt that no one likes you. You shouldn't be selfish enough to eat what's your favourite first. Try what others share with you. It helps making friends with others too, you know, a next level to making friends as sharing is caring!~" she said.

She always tried to make me get along with everyone by telling me how to interact. Every time we talked, she gave me ways to interact with others.

I nodded as I Apologised and tried the snacks that the others shared. While having it, I noticed stares coming over at me by the other side as the other Pillars observed my reaction over their food. It was intimidating but their food choices were great and I smiled a bit.

I noticed the love pillar smiling and cupping her cheek as she told everyone else that I smiled or something like that. Then I also shared my onigiri to Shinobu who said that it tasted good. It was made by me, my sister's recipe actually because she made tasty onigiris. Then I went for the salmon daikon she prepared and it was as good as I tasted the last one made by my mother. I actually liked hers more. I offered some to her but she refused politely and told me to enjoy it by myself. I hummed in agreement and continued to eat.

Man, it was delicious!

She got up all of a sudden as she told me that she will share my onigiris with the other Pillars too so I nodded affirmatively and she walked towards them. When she reached out to them and shared my onigiris, they liked it and I noticed all of their reactions.