"He'll live. Won't you baby?" Kennedy smiled and Jon nodded and when she turned around, shook his head jokingly, making her parents laugh.

"What's the plan for tonight?" Kennedy said, plopping down on the couch as Jon sat beside her.

"Introducing a new storyline. You and Jon aren't going to be working together as much since he's going to be starting a storyline with Kevin and you're going to "be in charge of WWE" now that you beat your dad and I." Stephanie explained

"I'm gonna miss being out there with you." Kennedy pouted, snuggling into Jon's side.

"Me too, but who knows? Maybe we'll get to work together again one day. Right now you gotta work with the momentum you got and let them see you as you." Jon said, pressing his finger into her chest as she nodded.

"He's right Kennedy. People are going to start wanting to see more of you in the ring now that you've shown them what you got." Her dad added.

"Speaking of that, will I be starting a new storyline with another girl or am I strictly going for the GM authority figure kinda deal?" She asked, looking over at her parents.

"Well, as of right now, gramps wants you to go ahead a pursue the whole boss gimmick until we find an open spot for you to come into. We're pitching a Charlotte vs. Kennedy thing since there's history between both of your fathers. Vince likes the sound of it, but we're just working out the kinks and trying to find a solid flow before we get that up and running." Her mom said and Kennedy smirked, knowing that she'd get the opportunity to work with one of her best friends.

"That'd be so fucking kick-ass. Imagine the things you guys could do in that ring. Just pure fucking athleticism." Jon said, getting excited about what was to come for his fiancee's career.

"Hopefully, this gimmick is only for a few weeks or so, because it'd be nice to already start building the match up against you two. It'll get the fans riled up." Her dad said.

"It'd be really fun. I think we'd have an awesome time working together and getting to work a match." Kennedy said.

"But for tonight, the entire family is gonna be cutting a promo. You and Jon head out first talking about your WrestleMania victory then me and your mom will come out to say a few words before Vince comes out and reveals that you are going to be the sole authority figure as he's gonna put me and your mom on a paid leave."

Kennedy and Jon nodded, continuing to make small talk with her parents before saying goodbye to start getting ready for tonight's show. The Raw after Mania is always one of those days where the fans are still riding the wave of the event and bringing on all the chants and overall, being supportive wrestling fans.

"I wonder how long it'll take for this to go away." Kennedy said from the bathroom, looking at the cut above her eyebrow that she got last night from the match.

"I think it looks pretty badass, darling." Jon grinned, coming up behind her.

"It does doesn't it." She turned around, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"It's probably gonna scar a little, but then you get to see it and look back on the night where you stole the show."

"We," Kennedy corrected as Jon hung his head and chuckled.

"We stole the show." Jon said as she hummed.

"Thank you for everything." Kennedy said quietly swaying them side to side

"What?" Jon asked, confused

"I just want to say thank you for everything that you've done and helped me do. I honestly don't know where the hell I would have been without you."