36. SaHan's Date Night💞

Start from the beginning

Kavita, kirti and Sanjay were sitting with the Pandit ji and were discussing about the tilak and sagai. Ishanvi and Aayansh were also present there.

Pandit ji:- Dono patrikate to uttam hai....Dono ke 36-36 ghun mil rhe hai. Ye toh adbhut hai.
(All were extremely happy hearing this ).

Kirti:- Yeh toh bahut acchi baat hai.

Kavita:- Haan!

Sanjay:- Toh tilak ki rasam aur sagai keliye sabse shub muhrat kabka hai.

Pandit:- Yajmaan Parso 10 March aur phir char din bhaad 14 March in dino muhurat shubh hai.

Kirti:- Dono bacche toh kal arrhe hai.

Kavita:- Hnn itni jaldi tayari ya nhi hongi.

Sanjay:- Toh chaar din bhaad ka muhurat yani 14 March ko tilak aur sagai kar lenge.

Kavita:- Haan!

Pandit ji:- Theek hai ab majn chalta hu ( he greeted all while they too greeted him back ).

They all congratulated eachother......Ishanvi came with plate of sweets.....

Ishanvi:- Papa!

He smiled and she fed him the sweet while she fed to kirti and also Kavita and went to Aayansh while Elders were discussing about the ceremony. She took the sweet in her hand and started eating it and offered him from plate. He took it angrily and ate while she giggled.

Aayansh:- Tumhe toh main deklunga.

Ishanvi:- Dekhlo!

Aayansh:- Urghh! ( She laughed seeing him frustrated ).

Ishanvi:- Accha i am sorry.

Aayansh:- U said anything.

Ishanvi:- Hmm! Kaha na i.....i hate u kadus!

Aayansh:- Excuse me

Ishanvi:- Excused!

Aayansh:- Tumne muje kadus kaha.

Ishanvi:- Ye sunay diya ( she went from there ).

Aayansh told Kavita he going to call abhi and keshu and went behind her. They were in garden

Aayansh:- Oye suno

Ishanvi:- kaho

Aayansh:- Sorry!!

Ishanvi:- Kya?

Aayansh:- I'm sorry!

She went to him running to check his temperature but slipped but he holded her waist and saved her from falling.....he looked into her eyes and she was also lost in him. They heard Kavita calling them and came out of the imaginery world.

Ishanvi:- It's ohkiee ( she smiled nervously and ran ).

Aayansh:- Did I just blushed.....no no no......but......( She called him again )......uff coming maa.

They got back too Kapoor house and started preparations.......

******
In Australia.......
At 10 AM......

Aahan was sleeping while Sanvi was preparing for her exibition.

Sanvi:- Aahan ab tak soh rha hai abhi tak uth Jata hai.....kal bhi itna ajeeb behave kar rha tha.

She went to him. He was sleeping in her room.

Sanvi:- Aahan! Utho na

Aahan:- Sone doh na jaan please

Sanvi:- Tumhe hua kya hai come on get up.

Aahan:- Fine!! ( He got up but suddenly felt pain in his left hand ) Oucch Ahh!