The Pretending Game

Start from the beginning

"Fine! Don't keep following me if you ever get bothered by any of the annoying girls in future if you deny my conditions."

He has no one to get back his personal space as much as I can provide him. I know it. Because Sabito and Makomo are his closest friends but they are already with each other and the other students that he often talks with, like Mitsuri Kanroji was already out of his league because of Iguro Obanai because that man won't hesitate to stab anyone with a knife if that certain someone even comes close to her. Talking about other 'men' friends' , all of them were already having girlfriends and he (Giyu) was straight.

He won't stand a chance to go ask someone else to do it except for me.

"It's not a problem for me so, okay." He grunted as he rubbed the back of his neck.

Yes!! All is going well as I estimated to happen.

"But, don't go thinking around that I wouldn't have stood a chance to ask any other girl because I have one girl from my neighborhood and I would have asked her anyway if you had denied my request. It would have been a pity if I hadn't asked you since you haven't caught any guy's eye, not forgetting that you're a shorty as well." He added.

What? How dare he insult me like that! Dipshit! Loner! Moron! Shameless creature!

"Ara Ara~ Tomioka-san. Do you have a death wish? To die through my hands?" I threatened him, showing my nerve popping fist and radiating my dark aura as I still kept that evil and scary smile of mine on my face.

He sweatdropped. Sure who wouldn't get scared of my dark aura after saying such a thing to me! Also pointing out my flaw of having a petite stature.

"Calm down, Kochou. I was just kidding. C'mon. It's a playdate after all. A pretending game that you're an expert of." He raised his hands in surrender. I left a sigh as I massaged my forehead to calm my nerves.

"Okay. How long is it going to be?" I asked.

"As long as they lose interest in me." He answered.

"I am sure that they'll soon get bored of you since you're a loser after all, Tomioka-san." I again turned back to bullying him. It was fun in doing that to him. He clicked his tongue in annoyance.

Present...

My elder sister, Kanae, and Tomioka-san's elder sister, Tsutako, are aware of our 'playdate' thing
It's been around a week since we both agreed to be each other's playdate.

Now I will explain to you how I felt my platonic relationship with Giyu Tomioka turning gradually into a romantic one through three steps covering the time till now. This basically consists of highlights as the rest of the time, I talked and hanged out with him as I enjoyed his company which sometimes included his friends and mines too.

First week...

1. Getting close

This is a starter. I kinda liked this a little. It was our first week in this pretend relationship.

This playdate of ours did break the girls'hearts in real life and some of them did stop to bother him but some were too stubborn to believe it was true. And those people spied us behind our backs. And then, he did something which was the first thing a couple would do.

"Someone's following us, Tomioka-san-" I got cut off by him as a hand soon grabbed my waist which turned out to be Tomioka-san's and it pulled me close to him. I looked at him in shock.

"Then you should get close to me, Kochou. They might be a stalker or a thief." He spoke coldly as he looked at me.

Man, he's so unpredictable right now for me and damn, he just pulled me close to him. I did blush a lot and could feel my face heat up, not forgetting that I was too close to him and his hands on my waist, sharing his warmth from his hands. Then, we walked forward.