Oneshot 21. [Brat] 🔞

Start from the beginning

"You're hopeless. You said the same thing about the senior, Serim, and you said that he's terrible in bed," Jay scoffs.

"He'd be better if he was slightly more rough. He's good at vanilla sex though, but I'm into bondage more. And I have a feeling that Jake would just throw degrading words at me," his eyes sparkled at the thought, shaking his head a little afterwards to get his messed up bangs out of his eyes.

"But, doesn't that guy, Sunghoon like Jake?" Jay asks, slowing his pace.

"Exactly! He's always in the way," Heeseung complains, jutting his lips out into an adorable pout, "Like just now! I was this close to slapping that idiotic grin off his face. I was about to ask Jake a very important question!"

"You know, hyung, you really are a brat."

Heeseung's brows relax and his pout turns into a sly smirk. His arms slide into Jay's, tugging the other down so he can whisper into his ear.

"That's the point, Jay-ah," he purrs, hot breath fanning over the other's neck lightly before he pulls away, smirk gone and his eyes turn back to a mellow hazel.

"When are you going to give up?" Jay queries.

"Never associate Lee Heeseung and give up. I will try until my feelings fall off."

-

Jake sat at the back of the class near the window, still immersed in reading his book.

"Hello, Jakey~" Heeseung chirped, dragging a chair near by and sat beside the younger.

The other didn't say anything, choosing to acknowledge the older's presence by nodding.

"Do you perhaps want to go get a drink after school? I know a good cafe near by that sells amazing milk latte!" He says, sincerity dripping from every word and his eyes light up.

"I appreciate the offer, but I have something going on after school," Jake replies with a monotone voice.

"What about tomorrow-" "Jake! My man!" Sunghoon interrupted, running towards them.

"Oh, hi Heeseung hyung. Do you mind if you go back to your seat?"

Heeseung glared at the younger, clicking his tongue defiantly, "What about you-"

A hand covered his mouth.

"Ah, sorry guys. Let me just bring him back," Jay apologises, a winning smile decorating his handsome face while pulling Heeseung up.

"Mmm!" Heeseung's voice was muffled by Jay's hand.

A lightbulb went off and he stuck his tongue out, licking Jay's palm which seemed to do the trick.

"Ew! Hyung!" Jay cried, desperately trying to clean his hand.

The older stood in front, arms folded and a triumph grin plastered on his face.

"Why'd you do that?!" His grin fell and his eyebrows furrowed together.

"I was about to teach that man-hogger a lesson on why he shouldn't try to steal other people's man!"

"Hyung, he's not yours," Jay reminds.

"Yes he is...he just doesn't know yet."