Mint choco x rockstar pt.1 bcuz underrated ships love me

Cancelled...
Gay
Fluff

Rockstars POV:

Tonight was going to be a big night! Until it started raining, just the type of luck I have. I saw mint choco walking by, I went to go greet him since we were already in a relationship. "Hello rockstar cookie, I heard your show was cancelled." Mint choco said "nothing to much minty. It always happens!" I replied. It was still raining so I was covering my head with a jacket, although paparazzi wasn't doing wonders. I heard a fan scream "DATE ME!", mint choco looked at the fan and side eyed them. "I'm waiting for my limousine, shouldn't be to long" I said then looking at my watch. I realized how wet my guitar must've been by now so I started to cover it more. "Need help?" Mint choco asked, I took this as an opportunity and said "andddd my ride isn't coming." I frowned as mint said "well paparazzi isn't going to help you get home. Shall I take you to my house or walk with you home?" I immediately smiled and replied with "first option." In a stern tone. He helped me get up as I wiped my pants off "thanks man!" I said walking with him, paparazzi had died down so I should be fine.

Mint choco's POV:

I welcomed mint choco into my house quickly setting my violin down, I too had a concert but it wasn't cancelled due to rain. He had then sat on the couch which made the couch soggy, I frowned knowing I'll have to clean that up later. I then sat down on the couch but before I could do it he kissed me on the lips. My cookie dough didn't look like it had mint anymore but it did look like it had strawberry's all over it. I sat down on the couch as rockstar cookie then began to hug me "if I were a drum, I'd let you bang me day and night." Rockstar said with a smirk growing wider on his face. "I- S- shut up." I said stuttering multiple times being severely flustered. He kissed me on the head and said "no~". We just sat there as we exchanged comments on certain topics, "your fans are weird." I said "with hair this good who wouldn't want to date me!" He replied enthusiastically "I wouldn't." I said. "You already have minty.". I don't know what happened later on at night but when I woke up rockstar was gone.

Rock stars POV:

I was singing my heart out on stage and strumming the guitar loudly, I almost forgot about an interview! After the concert was done I rushed into the back rooms seeing a reporter say "evening, rockstar cookie! Your very popular with the ladies! Care to tell us how?" My head spun and said "see, you can't take it from me since I'm already taken. But you need to be iconic! And have great hair and style." I said fluffing my glorious white hair. The reporter gasped as the camera crew did so to just for dramatic scenes. "The flaming star in a relationship! Let me guess, parfait cookie?!" The reporter said while I remarked the thing I said earlier "I'm not necessarily the one for labels nor can I tell you my partners name but I assure you that I'm gay and he is in the music industry!" I said knowing how hard mint would scold me. "Wow! An icon like you with an unknown partner! All the fans are sure gonna wanna know about this!" My smile dropped and knowing as soon as I got my
Next interaction with mint I would've been dead.

Mint choco's POV:

I'm going to kill that rockstar. "My god can he not keep his mouth shut!" I took a breath and sat down as my phone blew up with notifications from either rockstar cookies messages or messages from fans on facebook (whats the cookie run cannon apps??) I looked and there was a mix of both, I wasn't going to answer rock stars messages to I'd just scroll through Facebook. It seems everyone was trying to guess his partner although the guitar didn't strum far. I heard the door swing open and didn't bother to look knowing it was rockstar cookie, he laid down on the couch and said "mintyyy, my dear mint. I'm sorry..." I ruffled his hair and said "your lucky no ones guessing me and it's all DJ cookie or lemon and even still parfait." Rockstar sighed and said "then you forgive me! And besides who would guess me and you are boyfriends!" Despite the pictures he had of me on his face book, yeah no one would know. I sat there tuning my violin realizing I had an interview with the same reporter soon at my next concert which meant I needed to keep cool or else if they knew it'd be the next internet phase.

Word count: 831 words