-

·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·.
𝟶𝟶𝟷: 𝓙𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓼𝔂
꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

There is just something terrible bubbling in Kagura's gut as her molten honey eyes darted to Hayabusa's and Hanabi's, the daughter of the scarlet supreme grandmaster, direction as they bend closely to one another; having a conversation of their ow...

There is just something terrible bubbling in Kagura's gut as her molten honey eyes darted to Hayabusa's and Hanabi's, the daughter of the scarlet supreme grandmaster, direction as they bend closely to one another; having a conversation of their own, the world behind them at the moment.

How artistic...

There was nothing scandalous on their position for their features are serious and cold, a perfect sight of two ninjas raised in the currently joint scarlet and shadow sector. Everything would have been fine for Kagura... really, after all, she isn't some psychopathic and problematic girlfriend who prohibits her boyfriend in interacting with other girls. Absolutely a big no-no. If... If not only for the fact that the woman, Hanabi, glances at Hayabusa in an eer- deeply interested way. Her rough face would gently morphed into awe and back to stoic again everytime she converses with him.

It was rather distracting and honestly? Annoying. Everyone knows that her and Hayabusa have been dating since they were teenagers. It was not a secret in the scarlet and shadow sect that Hayabusa and Kagura are in an exclusive relationship. Of course, everyone can have a crush on Hayabusa... who the hell wouldn't? Her boyfriend basically screamed perfection. Handsome, born in a high-status, strong, respected, gentleman, kind; anyone would drop to their knees for him. There's nothing wrong with it, really. Such attraction to him is normal— not unless you act upon your feelings while knowing at the same time the man is in a relationship.

That's just a whore move you know? This Hanabi has been challenging her boyfriend everyday... every night... to fight her. Does she get off at sparring? Kagura pouts on her mind as she concluded that the woman probably liked the feeling of being touched by Hayabusa through a fight. Darn it. Luckily, Hayabusa declines to her challenge most of the time, choosing to only fight her every full moon as respect to the political alliance between their sectors. The girl was stubborn and hard-headed, still choosing to continue to pester her oblivious boyfriend who doesn't even noticed he is being hit on.

Kagura is frustrated.

She huffs and pouts on the side as the two continued to conversed. She wanted to insert in their conversation but unlike that woman, Kagura have shame. She knows when to be rude and not. Who knows? They're probably talking about a confidential mission that doesn't involved her at all. She's merely a guest in the sector. If not for her ownership to the powerful seimei umbrella and involvement with Hayabusa, she'll probably not even welcome in this sector.

Kagura sighs and looks at the two now with sadness. She knows the shadow supreme grandmaster is against her relationship status with Hayabusa. He always let the both of them feel it: his anger and disgust. Almost everyone on the sector with high positions have told Hayabusa to ditch her and go to the scarlet supreme grandmaster's daughter instead. It was very complicated for Kagura. They smile at her but sneer at her back.