four

"I don't get it." Daniel says, the laughing between everyone slowing to a stop, questioning looks going towards him, "Willow and Blake."

Blake laughs lightly, nodding a bit, "Yeah those are our names." He says, shooting a confused look at Will as if to say 'do you know what he's getting at?' but she doesn't. She only looks at Daniel blankly, waiting for him to explain.

"But you called her Moe, and she called you Nick." He states, a puzzled expression on his face as he tilts his head slightly to the left.

"Blake Nichols. Nick." Willow explains blankly, glancing over to Blake who speaks next.

"Willow Morgan. Moe." He says, before answering Daniel's silent question of 'why?' "There's no real nicknames for Blake, and I wanted a nickname for her that everyone didn't use." Blake grins at her during his last words, throwing his arm around her shoulder jokingly.

She smiles, nodding at Daniel in agreement as Blake's arm falls from her shoulder. "Oh." Daniel says, nodding slowly. "Okay yeah I get it."

"So do you have any nicknames?" Lydia asks Daniel, smiling when his gaze shifts to her. It was cute to see her interested in someone Willow remotely likes. Anyways he's better than Callum.

As the twins ask Daniel other questions, Blakes shoulder nudges Willow's, "So you wanna come over tonight, we can study for the test tomorrow, then after that we can just hang out and you can sleep over if you want."

"Can't." Willow says hesitantly, before adding, "Grounded."

"Aw shit." He groans sympathetically. Willow drops his eyes, looking at the ground intensely. "Moe." Her gaze raises to him, humming. "Are you gonna eat?" He nods his head towards the apple he gifted her, but she shakes her head, not looking away from Blakes blue eyes, too scared to be confronted by the uneaten apple.

"I'll eat when I get home." You better not. "Don't worry about me." Blake gives her a look that says he doesn't believe her, but they both leave the topic, tuning into the conversation with the others.

Lydia smiles widely at Daniel, who grins back, the two of their voices too quiet to hear. Willow's eyes shift to Sammi who looks disinterested, sitting beside the two, tapping away at her phone.

"How long until they date?" Willow whispers, her eyes shifting between Daniel and Lydia. "I give it a week."

Blake scoffs, looking to Will and smirking, "Please, I'd say two days...wanna bet?"

She grins, reaching her hand out to him, "Five dollars?"

"You got yourself a deal." He says, shaking her hand stiffly.

---

"I fucking hate this." Willow says, her fingers tugging at the hem of her shirt as she stares in the mirror.

"Stop looking in the mirror." Blake speaks, before his reflection appears behind her, "You're obsessing again."

She rolls her eyes, refusing to look at herself in the body mirror, only looking at Blake. "He wants a relationship with me. That's what Ben said." jesus. Only if he knew what he's getting himself into with you. Her gaze falls, eyes pulling apart her body. Your thighs look fat in those jeans. Your hair's a mess, did you even brush it? One look at you and Ryan will close the door. But it isn't her own thoughts thinking these things, and that makes it all that more crushing.

"Will stop it." Blake demands, his words breaking her out of thoughts, her eyes drag up to his, god knows why he's friends with you. He'd be better off without you, everyone would. She feels a tear streak down her cheek but doesn't move to check, knowing that if she looks at her own face she'll think of what an ugly crier she is. "You're beautiful, okay? Don't you dare think otherwise."