Awakening

YO YO IT IS YA BOY DONEY AND I AM HERE TODAY WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER TO THIS STORY. So anyways today is gonna be the Part where Tanjiro and Nezuko meet Giyu.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 Awakening

"Sorry my descendants... I should have took the chance to kill him when I could... Since I couldn't do that I shall train you in the ways of the moon. We shall meet soon, Tanjiro... Nezuko."

Story Start

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Ugh, what happened?...' "NEZUKO!!!" Tanjiro suddenly jolts up looking around for Nezuko.

"Tanjiro?" Nezuko said looking at her brother.

"Oh thank god you're safe." Tanjiro said to his sister.

"Uh Tanjiro why do you look like that, you have a horn and fangs?" Nezuko said in a confused tone.

(Tanjiro looks like this)

(Credit to whoever made this)

"I could say the same for you except you have slits in your eyes." Tanjiro said.

(Nezuko looks like this if you didn't know already)

(Credit to whoever made this)

"Oh... I guess we do look different, but why though?" Nezuko asked.

"That man... MUZAN... H-HE MADE US LIKE THIS!!!" Tanjiro said with anguish.

"Muzan? The man who killed our family?"
Nezuko said to Tanjiro.

"Yes, we should bury the bodies. Then we shall take our revenge on Muzan Kibutsuji..." Tanjiro said.

"Alright Tanjiro."