Chapter 1

It's been a few weeks, since my father corrupted my soul. My wolf talks to me constantly explaining a lot of things and it's times like this I really miss my mother. Today is Friday, I have to go back to school, people noticed my absence. I pulled out some dark jeans, a black tanktop, and black DCs. My face and body are still bruised, after I finished covering up my bruises, when I heard a grey footfalls stomping towards my door. I began to back away from the door, as my father threw the door open. I began to shake in fear, he looked pissed.

"S-sir what's w-wrong?" I asked my voice shaking.

He moved before I saw him raise his hand an back handed. I flew across the room slamming into a wall. " You little bitch, how dare you talk to me after everything you've done!" He snarled.

Tears began to cascade down my cheeks." I-I haven't d-done anything s-sir." I whimpered.

"Yes you have." In seconds he was in front of me, he kicked in the ribs, breaking a few, slamming into the wall again. " Charlotte is pregnant, but she left me because of you little fucking bitch!"

He punched me in the face successfully breaking my nose. I bit my lip to keep from screaming. He kicked me again breaking more ribs and my right shoulder as my body slammed into the wall again. Then I saw her, the most amazing woman ever, Charlotte.

"What the fuck is going on here?" She asked.

My dad froze, all the color draining from his face. He turned quickly to look at Charlotte. " Nothing, dear." He lied.

Charlotte marched up to my dads six foot frame with her five foot four frame and grabbed his jaw.

"Don't make me repeat myself." She growled in his face.

"She disobeyed me." He lied again.

I slowly got up to my feet and while they were distracted I ran out the house, trying to get away, as far as possible. I saw a car pulling up outside my house. I pushed myself to go even faster. I heard my father shouting after me.

"Athena! Come back here right now!" He yelled angerly.

"Athena! Sweetie please we need to talk to you!" Charlotte yelled as well.

Then I heard heavy footfalls following me. I began to panic, and turned sharply but a sickeningly loud crack filled the quite morning and I fell onto the concrete hard. A man appeared over me, looking worried, he was saying something I couldn't hear. He had mesmerizing sapphire blue eyes and short brown hair. Then he lifted his hand and I began to try to scoot away from him, but the pain was too much , I blacked out.

**** Unknown P.O.V.****

I am on my way to make a treaty with Alpha and Luna Anderson. They live on the quieter side of town. I had just parked my car and gotten out when i heard Alpha Anderson yelling after someone. I looked to my right to see the back of the retreating figure, they glanced back frightfully, it was a young girl. Luna Charlotte yelled after her as well.

"Athena! Sweetie please we need to talk to you!" She was almost in tears as the Athena ran faster.

I ran after Athena's retreating figure, suddenly catching wind of the most amazing scent that had my wolf Jasper going crazy, it was like roses and chocolate. I heard a loud crack and snapped back to reality in time to see her start to fall I rushed to catch her, but she collapsed onto the ground before i got to her.

" Athena? Are you okay? WAIT- WHO THE FUCK HURT YOU?!" I asked taking in all of her injures including her bloody and broken nose.

She just stared at me with her beautiful ice-blue eyes, her long black hair began to fall away from her face revealing bruises and cuts that marred her slightly tanned skin. I raised my hand to examine her nose, her eyes widened in fear and she tries to scoot away from me but blacks out.