Chapter 3 Games

The rest of class was spent doing our own work as coach talked about Lacrosse and how much he hated Greenberg. Isaac caught me up and what they've been doing and once I knew I finished my work rather quickly. Once the bell rang I got up and followed Isaac out. He took me back to my locker so I could put my book in away before going to chemistry where I'd meet up with Malia and Kira. I took a seat at the empty table I was told to sit at and waited to see who my partner was going to be. when Blake walked in I noticed Malia tense up. he made his way back to me and sits down.

"So what is the girl starring at us exactly?" He asked.

I looked to see Malia staring at us along with Kira. "Blonde is a were coyote and the other is a Kitson a. lightning I believe."

"This is the most unusual pack I have ever meet." He says. "Have you meet any others besides your last one?"

"Yeah, I've meet multiple all wolfs thou," I say. the lecture starts and focus forward; again the teacher goes over everything I already know so I finish the work sheet and draw symbols in my notebook.

Blake pushes a piece of paper in front of me at first it looks like gibberish, but then I realizes it's written in Drewed.

Do you trust them?

I reply in Drewed.
I want to, but I don't know.

Same.

The bell rings and next is gym with everyone I think. I put everything in my locker but tuck my phone away in my back pocket with a pair of head phones.

"There you are," Lydia says as I walk into the girls locker room. "Here these should fit you I forgot to by you workout clothes for gym so you can use my spare. Haven't used them."

"She hasn't used her first pair either," Alison says. "here's your locker."

"Thanks," I strip my shirt and I feel them staring, "Car accident, only one to make it out."

No one says anything as I covered my scared back with the tank top Lydia gave me, and then slip on the yoga pants. I close my locker and lock it and take the key placing it in my pocket. I walk out with Alison and we join everyone on the field. Everyone is standing around Coach, we join them and wait for instruction.

"Well we are suppose to be playing flag football today but seeing as the lacrosse team is all here I'm going to have practice," he yells. "for the rest of you go run laps or something. if you want to try out for the team you can grab a stick, and if you can keep up."

"Come on," Alison says leading me towards the track to start running. "So how's your first day going?"

"Alright, kind of just want the day to be over already," I say. "Hey do you want to go shopping later with me? Lydia got me a bunch of clothes I'd probably never wear."

She laughs, "I told her not to, but yeah we can go right after I came with Lydia ill just leave with you"

"Ok, sounds good," I look over to see Blake watching us run and almost misses the ball Isaac threw at him. "Hey did you know about Blake?"

"No Isaac just told me about him," we slow to a walk, and stop at a water fountain for her. I watch as they run down the field and pass the ball to one another. "He's pretty cute," she says standing next to me.

"I guess, I've been getting death glares from every girl from last period because he's my partner." we start running again.

After five laps we decided to walk to the bleachers and take a break, we are standing with Lydia and Malia next to the bleacher and the equipment pile when we hear Scott.