jordyn was with the party, and max looking for dart.

"look who finally decided to show up, after i drew the short straw real convenient." lucas said referring to dustin.

lucas went to go stand by max. "you stink!" max exclaimed moving to dustin.

"hi, max." dustin smiled at her. "hi." she said furrowing her eyebrows. "where's Will?" dustin asked. "he'll be here." mike said.

"anything?" lucas asked

"anything?" lucas asked. "we need to talk, av room, right now." mike said. everyone got up including max.

"party members only." mike glared at max. "mike come on." jordyn said. "no! this is non-negotiable." mike said.

"sorry max." lucas, dustin, and jordyn said. when they reached the hallway jordyn grabbed mike.

"what?" he asked with attitude. "why are you being so mean to her?" jordyn asked.

"i'm not she just need to leave us alone." mike said. "mike you're being an asshole towards her." jordyn said.

"anything that's going on, with will is not her business, she doesn't need to know anything, and you better not tell her." mike said.

"i won't tell her, but can you at lease be nice to her, instead of being a dick." jordyn said.

"alright i won't, i'm sorry." mike said. "you should be apologizing to her." jordyn said.

"what no- i mean fine." mike said. mike went in for a kiss but jordyn scoffed walking into the av room.

"will didn't want me or jordyn to tell anyone but on halloween night he saw a sort of shadow in the sky

"will didn't want me or jordyn to tell anyone but on halloween night he saw a sort of shadow in the sky." mike said.

"a shadow?" lucas asked. "what kind of shadow?" dustin stammered. "ion know but it scared him." jordyn said.

"and if will really has true sight... i mean if he can really see into the upside down, maybe he saw that shadow again yesterday." mike said.

"so that's why he was frozen like that?" lucas asked. "maybe." mike said. "can it hurt him?" lucas asked.

"probably." jordyn shrugged. "i mean, if this shadow thing isn't from our world... i'm not sure, dustin?" mike said.

"well, if you're in another plane, you can't interact with the material plane, so theoretically, no, the shadow can't hurt him." dustin said.

"yeah, if that's even what's happening. this isn't d&d, this is real life." lucas said. "so what do we do?" dustin asked.

"me and jordyn will go to will's after school, see what's going on. you guys stay here and find dart." mike said, jordyn scrunched her face.

"dart? what's he gotta do with this?" dustin asked.

"will heard him in the upside down, i don't know how yet, but he's gotta be connected to all this, he's gotta be. if we find dart, maybe we can solve this thing, maybe we can help will." mike said, the boys and jordyn all looked at each other then nodded.

"are you still mad at me?" mike asked looking at jordyn as they walked up to the byers house

"are you still mad at me?" mike asked looking at jordyn as they walked up to the byers house."a little bit." jordyn said.

"i didn't get my kiss today." mike said. "aww that's too bad." jordyn pouted. jordyn knocked on the door usin her index finger .

"hello? will!" mike said.  "miss. byers?" jordyn asked as joyce opened the door.

"hey, hey jordyn and mike." she smiled. "is will here?" mike asked. "you know what, now's not a really good time." joyce said.

"is he okay?" jordyn asked. "yeah. you know, he's... he's just not feeling real well, he's laying down, so i'll tell him you stopped by, okay?" joyce said.

"it's about the shadow monster, isn't it?" mike asked. joyce looked at them in confusion