***
***
***

 2hours later

2hours later....
10:30am
Michigan

Welcome to Michigan! We are now about to land. Please stay seated with seatbelts on until we say different. Again welcome to Michigan.

I looked outside to see that we were still in the sky. But were about to land. I quickly texted my mama and told her we landing and then texted my friends. Omarion was asleep on my shoulder. I tapped him awake to let him know we landing.

"We about to land bae" I said

"That was a quick ass flight" Omarion said

"It was only 2 hours" I said chuckling

"We could've drove bae" I said

"If we would've drove it would've took longer to get there because we would to stop and pee and do all that so flying it was" I said packing my stuff up

"Yea yea" Omarion said

We are now landing. Please stay seated.

I felt the plane going down and it kinda scared me.. felt like we were falling out the sky or something. We finally landed safely on the ground.

You may now take your seatbelt off and gather your things together. Please exit when finished. Your bags are on the flight behind us. Thank you for joining us have a nice stay.

Me and Omarion took our seatbelts off and got up. Omarion grabbed the bags from the top while I made sure I got everything up and didn't leave stuff around. Once we had everything we exited out the plane.

We followed everybody else and got our bags and then walked back into the airport. This airport was pretty and it was bigger than ours back home.

"I smell food" I said

"They got Chick-fil-A , subway and Chinese in here" Omarion said

"Let's go get food" I said smiling

"Bae what about your sister?" Omarion asked

"I haven't told her to come get come on let's go eat" I said

I walked toward and walked towards the Chick-fil-A line. I made Omarion go order though because that line was long as hell.

I sat down at the tables and started to test my sister.

My other half💕

I'm here. But we fina grab some food we haven't ate all morning. I'll let you know when we finish eating.

Okay😭 you scared the shit outta me. Phone right by my head.

Mybad 🤣