Questions #17

Luke Hemmings inspired this book, so how does that not make him your favourite band member?

Well, he is, but so is Calum, Ashton, and Michael. It kinda changes. They all change my feels on the daily.

Do you believe in God?

I do, but I don't go to church or anything. And I kind of believe more in doing things yourself then praying for God to help. But I do believe there is some superior being up there.

How did you come up with Finley's name?

Honestly, I don't know. I'm not sure where I heard it before.

This isn't a question but you're one of my favourite authors on Wattpad.

Awwwwwwwwww

You've told us you're a triplet and we know of your one sister. What about the other sibling? Boy or girl? Identical?

Okay,so my one sister is papermateheartmate and she's girl, but my other sister(yes, she's a girl) is larryhere she looks more like me than the other sister but we're not identical.

Opinion on Leo Valdez?

Hot damn ;)

Lol no, I love him, I think he brings much needed humor into the group and his abilities are shockingly understated

If you could bring one of your characters to life, who would it be?

Oh God i have no idea. Maybe Luke because I've always wanted an older brother

Who is your favorite book that uve ritten? 

Letters from Cody

Which of your books would u recommend to me? (Btw, here r some things that I like: anxiety attack:), divergent, Sherlock Holmes, hunger games, doctor who, in your eyes, lost, les miserables)

My books? Um.... maybe Waiting for Superman, its kinda a fanfic but not really, or maybe Seven if you like short stories

I have a question ✋ ☺️ what does writing do for you - like, why do you like it?

Honestly, I'm not sure. I've always like writing and it let's me get out emotions that I can't say, plus, I've always had a vivid imagination and I have to get it out somehow

Do you wish to publish a book at some point in your life? If so, would it be one of the ones you have already written, or all and why?

Yes of course!! Id love to be published, and if I was, I would want Letters from Peyton and Cody published because I am the most proud of them

To consider your life a success, what do you want to do, see, etc.?

I'm not sure. I think my life is already kind of a success, I mean, I have 14k followers now, that's amazing!

Can you write a sequel?

No, there will be no sequel for Anxiety Attack, sad, I know