🎭 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬 | 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞, 𝐧-𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲.

WHY WAS NCT SCARLETT REMOVED FROM HER GROUP BY SM ENTERTAINMENT?

gaia san,
march 16, 2022

s

carlett, or 'the femme fatale' as she is known by some people, has been removed from her group, nct. but why?

for those who don't know, scarlett is a member of sm entertainment's boy/co-ed group, nct. she got added in 2020 with two other members, shotaro and sungchan.

she is known as 'the femme fatale' because of the teaser that was uploaded before her official debut in nct.

as we mentioned in many articles of scarlett, many thought she was gonna be a new soloist or part of a new girl group (aespa)

sm entertainment recently posted an official statement as to why she is not a member of nct anymore.

as the statement said, it was to promote scarlett better and for her to move on to bigger things in her career. it was also because scarlett's health has been decreasing more day by day.

though many think it's because the lack of her group or solo activities has made her think of leaving the company.

scarlett has also said her statement about this matter. “i hope you will all understand the reasons for this. being in nct was like a wonderful dream. it was rewarding and i am so, so grateful for all the opportunities i had and everyone i met during my time in nct. the members, the fans, the staffs. i had the time of my life and will cherish these memories. but it was also so stressful and hard being the only girl. i will especially miss the members, who are like my brothers now. i will never forget my time being a member of nct. i hope you will all still give me tons of love and support. thank you for understanding.”

what do you think of this article?

( a/n: remember this is all fictional and for entertainment purposes only!)