My Roommate(part 1)

Karishma or haseena are roommates
So let start

Karishma POV:

"Hey my name haseena" haseena stuck her hand out towards me.
"Hey, my name is karishma" I shook haseena hand and went to the open bed in our dorm.

"Is that bed OK with you?we can trade" haseena look at me with concern.

"It's perfect"
I smiled at her and begin to put away my cloths. haseena and I become instant followers we talk about our home life and everything then come the sexual orientation talk.

"Wait, you are lesbian?" Haseena gives me a once over.

"Yeah is that a problem?"

I sat up off my twin size bed and got ready for argument that would wake a entire state.

"No, I am just curious" she giggled at me finding my change in stature amusing.

"Oh" I said embarrassed that I had acted that way I lay back in my bed briefly wishing to be a turtle so I can go hide in my shell.

"I only asked because you don't have a rainbow" she gestured to the rainbow flag that said 'peace' over her head board.

"Oh that's understandable" I said more embarrassed than I was before.

"It's OK you really don't have to be embarrassed" she said with a warm smile.

"Thanks"

"Hey you wanna watch Netflix" she said pointing at the MacBook pro on her bed.

"Sure" I replied I would have run up and down the dorm hallway to escape that embarrassing moment.

"What do you wanna watch?" Haseena asked.

"Orange is the new black"

"See that is how I know we will be good friends"

She open Netflix and selected season one of orange is the new black she patted the side of the bed that I should la. I laid next to her and begin to watch the series.

"Nikki may be a hoe. But she can still get it" haseena said.

"You can have nikki as long as I get poussey and dia and pretty much everyone else" I said to her and started laughing.

"Oh you just want the whole prison don't you"
Haseena laughed.

"Well anybody cute I mean"

"Oh I am not cute to you" haseena pretended to get an attitude.

"See I never said that"

"Then what are you saying" haseena said looking at me.

"Yeah you are cute to me" I said as my eyes traced over her body.

"Then do something about it"

"Nah you good" I said turning my attention back to the series.

She grabbed my face forcing me to look at her and kissed me so hard I was starting to get all hot and bothered.

I was about to take her shorts when she pulled away from me. she gave me a smile that let me know she enjoyed teasing me.

I climbed on her back and started to kiss her neck.

"Ahhhh Karishma...." she moaned as I continued a train of kisses down her spine flipped on to her stomach and pulled me into a deep kiss. i kissed her back and begin to rub her clit.

"Ahhhhhhhh..hhhh.....ohhh..babyyyy fuckkkkk"

The faster I rub the louder she moaned in my ear. I stop kissing her and caressed her nipples with my tongue . I flicked my tongue across her nipples and placed two fingers inside her pussy.

"Oh..my god.....karishma....baby.........ahhhhhhh shit"

She grabbed on to my arm and I could tell she was getting closer to her orgasm.

Her body begin to shake as she come down from her orgasm she tried to calm down.

"Oh karishma that was great"

"Oh I am not done girl" I pulled her short off and drove in her pussy.

She grabbed my hair pushing me deeper in her pussy.

I twirled my tongue inside of her she locked her legs around me letting me know I was not allowed to stop.

"Baby........fuckkkkk" haseena kept Cumming and moaning I began to suck on her clit. she sat up and watch me as i began to bring her to another orgasm.

"Damn,karishma" haseena sat up and looked at me. she run her fingers through my curly and crashed her lips into mine. she began to unbutton my jeans I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Oh baby this is only the beginning" she smiled at me while taking my jeans and panties off.

I could tell haseena and I were gone have a good ass relationship.

Hey guys thanks for reading please give me feedback I promise these stories will be wetter with time.