Chapter 72 Happy

  Mo Yu endured for a long time, her forehead was covered with forbearance sweat, and after Lin Qing finally eased a little, she began to slowly release her impulse.

"Wow!--" Lin Qing was frightened by his actions and cried. It was abnormal for a small face to flush red, the big civet cat's eyes were opened due to severe pain, and pea-sized tears rolled down.

"Qingqing, bear with me..." Because of worrying about Lin Qing's first time, Mo Yu was held back in pain at the moment, even worse than Lin Qing's.

Mo Yu hated her heart so hard, kisses washed over Lin Qing like a storm, and everywhere she went, they were stained with deep red.

No matter how many tears Lin Qing shed, Mo Yu kissed them one by one.

This night, her breath and his breath have never been closer, strength meets softness, Mo Yu lost himself, and only wants to indulge in it, day and night, for a lifetime... A room full of spring flowers, candlelight flickering, exquisite The gorgeous Qiangong jumped and swayed all night...

"Qingqing...are you awake?" In the big tub in the washroom, Mo Yu hugged Lin Qing and carefully wiped Lin Qing's body with a sheep towel. . Seeing Lin Qing's eyelashes trembling slightly, it seemed that he was about to wake up.

Lin Qing's eyes were half-open, as usual, just as he was just getting up and confused, Mo Yu gave a loving kiss.

His Qingqing is finally his, he has finally become his real wife, they are a real husband and wife...

"Ayu..." Lin Qing frowned and shouted hard, with a weak breath , the voice is hoarse and dry.

Lin Qing felt that his throat was about to burn, as if he was trapped in the desert for a long time and desperately needed a glass of water.

As if feeling Lin Qing's need, Mo Yu reached out to the table beside the tub when Lin Qing had just opened his mouth to speak. He brought a glass of mint honey water that he had prepared.

Honey was produced by King Lingfeng in Linqing's space, and not much was produced. It has the effect of strengthening the body, nourishing and healing, and prolonging life. People who practice martial arts can also enhance their internal strength and treat the effect of internal strength.

Liu Jiang was fortunate enough to drink a cup and realized the magical effect of this honey water. The internal injury in his body was slowly healed in this way. But no matter what he dropped his composure, he frantically demanded to drink a little more. Mo Yu retorted mercilessly.

If Liu Jiang knew what he couldn't ask for, he would give Lin Qing a thorn in his throat. It is estimated that he will spit out old blood.

After drinking the mint honey water, all the anger in his throat disappeared, and Lin Qing felt that he was alive... Of course, this was only limited to the throat...

The body was sore. It seemed that after running tens of thousands of meters, Lin Qing didn't even have the strength to raise his hand. He felt that his body was no longer his own, and it hurt a lot no matter how he moved.

"Qingqing. Are you comfortable?" Mo Yu's slender and articulated palms massaged Lin Qing's acupuncture points rhythmically. After a while, Lin Qing felt much more comfortable. The soreness of the body faded away like a tide.

It's many times better than a Thai massage...

Lin Qing squinted her eyes, and she felt so comfortable that she wanted to fall asleep soon after she woke up.

Just when she was about to fall asleep, Mo Yu exerted force on her lower body, interrupting Lin Qing's sweet dream again.

Lin Qing was really speechless. It would be fine if it was done once or twice, but it has been many times! She dares to guarantee more than ten times!

What the hell is going on here! If it wasn't for her inability to move, she would have jumped up and kicked Mo Yu!

Even though she hadn't experienced that kind of thing, she should have known that the wedding night was a one-night affair, and she wasn't a one-night affair now!

Every time Lin Qing woke up, he was either on the bed or in the bathtub. And they are definitely in Mo Yu's arms.

Lin Qing is now extremely regretful, and he would never agree to Mo Yu if he knew it!

"Ayu. I'm hungry and want to eat!" Mo Yu couldn't care about his little brother who was still excited. When he heard that his baby was hungry, he carefully cleaned up and dressed for Lin Qing, and walked out of the bathroom door in his arms. .

A table of dishes was already prepared on the dining table in the hall, and Lin Qing didn't even have the strength to hold chopsticks, so Mo Yu hugged her like this, feeding Lin Qing little by little.

Mo Yu knew what Lin Qing wanted to eat next without any need for Lin Qing to signal.

But what Lin Qing really wanted was to eat by himself!

"Qingqing?" Lin Qing looked at Mo Yu with a serious face while holding his pillow.

"I'm going out to sleep!" I must go out to sleep, it's been a while! Someone else's wedding night is one night, but her wedding night is two days! ! Finally, she finally regained her strength in the space, or she would be crushed to death! It's so scary!

"Qingqing, my husband will make you happy..." Mo Yu rubbed her forehead with a headache. Why doesn't his baby like it when she is so happy? Stepping forward, he easily took Lin Qingxiang into his arms.

"I'm not happy, not at all! Only you are happy!!" Lin Qing stamped his feet angrily. She was really afraid of Mo Yu's enthusiasm.

"Okay, it's your husband's happiness, you're not happy at all..." Mo Yu chuckled, as long as he didn't leave him, he would follow her whatever Lin Qing wanted.

"You you you you..." Lin Qing blushed with anger at his inappropriate words.

"Qingqing, it's time for us to go to bed." Mo Yu's eyes were squinted, and her hands became restless.

"Ayu! It's still morning! It's not night!" The sun is shining brightly outside, how can you turn a blind eye to Mo Yu!

"Although it's a pity, but I said it clearly, then I'll go to bed at night." Mo Yu sighed lightly, and her expression was like being abandoned by her sweetheart.

"..." Who is the victim? Is it she is she or is she okay!

And no matter how much Lin Qing made trouble, Mo Yu deftly resolved them one by one. In front of Mo Yu, who was full of scheming and strange and immutable, Lin Qing's actions were at the level of a child.

"No! I want to revive my old life!" Lin Qing shouted unconvinced. How could she give in so easily!

"Okay, okay, my husband is up to you. Tomorrow, I'll ask the kitchen to cook the dishes you've eaten a few days ago. Qingqing, relax, be good!" Mo Yu whispered with her strong body as she stepped out of the bed. His hands were very skillful in undoing Lin Qing's clothes.

"Then I want to eat stir-fried rabbit meat..." The conditioned reflex of foodies. Wait, that's not what she's going to say! ! ! ! !

"Heh..." Mo Yu chuckled lightly, what a silly baby. Lin Qing will eat meat tomorrow, and now he is going to eat meat.

Before Lin Qing could react, Mo Yu threw Lin Qing onto the soft bed and left the rest to Lust/Wish.

After being sweet and lingering for a whole month, Lin Qing's body was getting worse and worse.

First of all, lethargy, which is very normal, anyone who doesn't sleep all night will be very sleepy and tired! Anyway, Mo Yu's condition is very good! No matter day or night, you are in good spirits, and the sun is like fire! Let Lin Qing secretly hate it.

Drowsiness starts only after eating and washing and then goes to sleep until mealtime. It is simply a representative of eating and sleeping, and sleeping and eating. Until Lin Qing fell asleep while eating, Mo Yu felt serious.

Mo Yu felt that he was already in control, and he didn't make trouble until the middle of the night. Seeing how tired his daughter-in-law was, he also restrained. So basically, Lin Qing slept for more than ten hours a day.

After that, Lin Qing's temper became more and more irritable. If Mo Yu didn't like her, she had to lose her temper. Lin Qing was also very distressed afterwards, because she was making trouble for many things.

Mo Yu didn't care that Lin Qing was angry with him, but she felt that her irritability would be bad for her health. He thought it was Lin Qing's unrestrained anger towards him, but things became more and more wrong later.

Mo Yu hurriedly called Lang Zhong, worried whether Lin Qing was sick.

Lang Zhong was recruited by Mo Yu and lived in the villa. He was very skilled in medicine and was responsible for the health of the people in Mo's house.

Lang Zhong first took a pulse through the gauze, and then his brows stretched and wrinkled.

Seeing that Mo Yu was anxious.

"How's it going?" As soon as Lang Zhong put down his hands, Mo Yu asked impatiently.

"Master, don't worry, don't worry. The old man wants to congratulate the uncle, the madam is happy!" Lang Zhong stroked his goatee amusingly. The uncle's heart for his wife is getting heavier and heavier.

"..." Mo Yu was stunned by the news, her phoenix eyes were stunned for a while, and then she reacted, and her whole body trembled with joy.

Qingqing has his first child! It is his and Qingqing's child, this child will have his and Qingqing's bones and blood.

"Is there something wrong?" He didn't forget the frown that this man had just frowned. If this child is not good for Qingqing, then he will still be destroyed.

"This... Uncle took a step to speak." Lang Zhong's face was a little tangled.

"Qingqing, go out for your husband." He kissed Lin Qing, who was stunned, and Mo Yu suppressed the pain in his eyes. Only Qingqing is the most important thing. If the child is not good, then there is no existence. necessary.

Worrying about Lin Qing, Mo Yu and Lang Zhong walked not far, and they were in the study in the inner courtyard.

"Let's talk." There was an icy chill all over his body, Mo Yu stared at the main room, leaving only a little out of the corner of his eyes to pay attention to Lang Zhong.

"Master, Madam is one month pregnant, so she can't have sexual intercourse in the first three months. After this, Master, do you want to..." Mo Yu understood the half of what Lang Zhong said.

It's just, it's clear, but he also has a headache. He hasn't indulged much recently. He just released himself completely in the few days when Qingqing was sixteen years old. He has been suppressing the rest. Yes. He also felt that he had done less!

"Cough...that's all?" Mo Yu's face was slightly sullen, and the air-conditioning around her body dropped a lot.

"As long as you don't have sex in the past three months, Mrs.'s body will be fine." Lang Zhong nodded, and after taking so many pulses, Mrs.'s body is definitely the best he has ever seen. As long as you take good care of it, you should be fine.