Mate

Heyy! Thanks for reading!

Landon's P.O.V

I woke up this morning to my mom shaking me awake. I've had a busy week this week. Rogues have been attacking our borders and I've been up later than I'd like to be the past couple nights.

“Honey time to wake up. You have to run perimeters remember?" My mom told me.

I sighed and threw the blanket off of me and got up. I followed my mom downstairs. “I made you some breakfast before you go" Mom pointed to the plate on the counter. I immediately sat down and started to eat my breakfast.

Logan came in a few minutes later. “Hey dude you ready to go?" Logan asked taking some juice my mom handed him. “Yeah, in a minute. Just let me finish this. Where is Hunter?" I asked Logan trying to finish so we could go. “Probably fixing his hair" Logan replied. That was actually very believable. I finished my food. “Thanks mom see ya later" I waved goodbye to my mom. “Bye be safe" She yells after we left the house. I follow Logan into the woods and we shift.

 "You take left, I'll take center. Where is Hunter?" I asked a little aggravated. “Here" Hunter replied. “Alright take the right" I say taking off towards the center.

 We continued towards the border. When we reached it a scent hit me. Then I saw a small wolf enter the clearing. "Mate"

 I noticed that she looked like she had just been through a war. I was instantly angry at whoever did this to my mate. As she walked forward, she looked like she was going to faint. I immediately ran towards her and caught her as she shifted and fell into my arms.

 The guys must have noticed I didn’t follow them because they were soon in the clearing as well.  I growled at them, which was very unlike me.  “Sorry” I mutter to them. They nod. “We have to get her to the doctor.” They must have noticed that she was my mate and shifted into their wolves and ran to tell everyone we were coming.  I stood up and carried her towards the house.

Kaleigh’s P.O.V

I woke up to an insanely hot guy carrying me.  I invisioned wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him. Wait what? I just met this guy and all I can think about is kissing him. Something must be wrong with me.  I don’t usually think about guys like that.

 He looked down at me smiling like an idiot. I mean mate? What’s that supposed to mean? Does it mean he is going to keep looking at me like that? And for some reason I liked it. Yupp I’m officially mental.

 We approached a house. I saw a bunch of people standing around. Great a welcome party. He carried inside walking past everyone and growling at any guy that looked at me. And for some reason that I also liked that. I think I’m falling deeper into insanity.  

He set me down on a bed that looked like it belonged in a hospital. A guy that looked like a doctor came in. And that’s when I realized how bad everything hurt. I was so lost in my insanity to realize before.  “Well It looks like she is healing and should be fine in a few hours” The doctor guy said. “Thanks” He said. He picked me up again and headed for a different house. “My names Landon” He said to me. Landon. I really liked that name for some reason. “Kaleigh” I say to him. He had the same reaction I did. This made me very happy.  Ughh why am I thinking this!

 “Because he is our mate” My wolf told me. “What the hell is that supposed to mean?” I asked her hoping she would explain everything. “It means he is the one for us forever. He is the only one that can make you feel whole.” She explained. “So Landon is my mate?” “Our mate” She said. “Whatever” I tell her.

I looked up at Landon. 'I could defiantly get use to this.’ I think to myself.

Thanks for reading! I will be posting a new update this Friday!

Vote and comment if you liked it!