Mending whats Broken

Start from the beginning

As teju came out kk looked at her n he just wanted to break something. He was feeling helpless. He couldnt see her like this.

They went to tejus house. As they walked towards the door teju held kks hand in a tight grip. Kk knew she was nervous.

Tejus mom opened the door.
TM- Since u guys r leaving for the trip i have packed some dabba for u guys.

Teju looked at kk..

TM- Dont look at him. He called me n told me about ur trip. Teju chakli n khakra pack kiya hai. Kuch aur du?

Teju- No aai. This is enough. She quickly went to her room n starter removing few clothes. Kk followed her up.

Teju- Sunny where r we going?  Which clothes should i carry?

Kk- Do one thing u go take all ur night routine stuff n i will remove clothes n pack them.

After 30mins they left for Airport. It was a quiet ride. On any other day teju would have asked 100 questions till now about the trip. But this time she was just quiet. She cared about it at the same time didnt care at all.

As the car stopped at airport teju saw paps. She wasnt ready to face them. She was nervous. Kk saw that n handed her a cap n goggles.

She quickly wore them. She held kks arm tight the whole time. They didnt stop for pics. Kk told paps they were very late n will miss the flight if they stop. The rushed to the entry gate.

As the flight took off teju put her head on kks shoulder n slept. Kk had never seen this side of teju before. Usually he is the one who goes silent while she bursts out. But for past 48 hrs he saw a different teju n it scared him.
Scared him so much that he literally prayed to god that he can get his happy teju back.

Teju woke up after landing.
She realised from the announcement that they reached andaman n nicobar islands.

A car was waiting for them as they exited the airport. They sat in it.

Kk- Teju abhi bhi nahi puchegi hum kaha ja rahe hai??

Teju- Wohhh. I m just tired. Sorry.. Where r we going sunny?

Kk- laddoo i know u need ur space n maybe dont even need me right now. But i really cant leave u alone. I cant live without u na.

Kk- so i have booked a villa in a small remote island. It has 2 rooms. I promise i will not bother u. I will stay in my room n u stay in urs.

Teju- hmmmmm i understand.

Kk- What do you understand?

Teju- Nothing. I meant Ok.

Kks thoughts-
Did she just agree to this? I thought when i say this she will refuse. But does she really not want me there? I have never seen her like this. Does she really not want me around anymore??
Does she blame our public relationship for all that she went thru? Is it all cos of me?

He was lost in this thoughts. He was nervous. Nervous about how to handle her. How to make her feel better. He truly for once didnt know what to do.

They entered the resort. It was a beautiful beach side property with very few villas n total privacy.

They checked into their rooms. She immediately went to the terrace n sat on the reclining seats.
She closed her eyes n just tried to let everything go.

She tried to fight her tears but couldnt. They wet her cheeks n her top.

Kk was busy putting the luggage away.

After sometime he went to her n sat on the recliner besides her.
He too just shut his eyes. He was trying not to overthink. Trying to figure out how to solve this puzzle.. He had never faced such a situation with any girl before. He never made this kind of effort with anyone before. He anyhow just wanted teju to be ok n if that came with living in seperate rooms then be it.