Ch. 16 Concerned Sbi go brrrrr-

Start from the beginning

Fundy turned his attention to the two hero's in the room that would probably be his demise, Techno had stood up with a shocked expression on his face while Wilbur was just gawking at the hero's in the elevator like they were stupid. I wholeheartedly agree. Fundy sighed to himself. The two hero's didn't seem to get why they were here yet. Good, Fundy had a little bit more time to live.

"What are you guys doing here-" Techno began but loud shouting made him snap his attention towards the side. Fundy fallowed and his mind nearly stopped.

Running out of the office was Sam, in all his green creeper glory with Tommy in his arms bridle style.

What has become of Fundy's life?

"LET ME GO YOU BITCH! PHILLLLLL!" Tommy whined as Phil burst through the door, his wings were puffed up spraying dark, jet black feathers in every direction.

"HEH!?" Techno grunted as Wilbur made a choked noise. As Sam started running towards them much faster then he should when carrying a teen.

"Oh no you don't!" Wilbur remarked as he stood and tackled Sam to the floor. Sam let out a loud 'hiss! As he was tackled into the wall behind him. Tommy letting out a loud 'SHIT!' As he was tackled with the hybrid. Techno was running over as Phil practically flung himself to the pile of creeper-kidnapper and would-be-kidnapped-teen.

"Nope-nope-nope-nope-nope-nope-" Fundy rushed as he pushed himself up and flung himself into the elevator, landing right on top of Foolish who let out a loud 'OOF!'. The fox hybrid whirled around and smashed a random floor.

Fundy was not dying today thank you.

———

Sam sprinted into the elevator just as the doors closed.

Phil watched him go with venom in his eyes, that bitch tried to steal Tommy from them. Kill kill blood protect fledgling kill protect flock flock fledgling family blood- Phil sighed internally at his own instincts going haywire. Phil sighed, Tommy was complaining very loudly about being almost kidnapped for the millionth time.

Phil wasn't listening though, Sam had told Phil something that made the avian think.

"Phil before you skin me alive I have something to say." Sam says, holding his hands up in a surrender position. Now this intrigued Phil. Phil puffed up his wings to seem larger then they actually were.

"Tommy, Tommy was much too light for his age Phil." Sam said, his expression darkening. Phil watched him with wide eyes. Tommy?

In the present, Phil gazed at his assistant who was currently in an argument with Techno about primes knows what. Wilbur was at the side snickering at the twos banter. Phil studied his assistant closely, watching and noting the fact that Tommy seemed to wince every time something touched his side.

Tommy also seemed to be avoiding rolling up his sleeves for some odd reason, Tommy is also wearing a jacket. He's been wearing it for the entire day, it was summer. Phil watched every wince or soft flinch Tommy did. Phil held back a worried thrill. Phil needed to tell Techno and Wilbur, but not when Tommy was here.

Not now at least.

———

"what a stupid kid."

The man that was sitting across from him snorted, the faintest hint of a smile traced his lips. The blaze hybrid pursed his lip, this man was sick. But necessary~ A small voice rang out from the back of his head. The hybrid sighed, so what? They would get what they need from the sick fuck and then leave him for dead.