Can one cock possibly be enough?

Prologue – Chase

Chase stood in front of the window separating him from the officer who was gathering up the belongings Chase had on him when he was arrested. He signed the clipboard the man pushed through the small slit in the window then accepted the manila envelope that was slid through next.

He opened the envelope and poured the contents onto the counter. A black worn wallet that had definitely seen better days. A gold watch that his grandfather gave him and a picture of two young boys standing on a beach holding up a giant fish and grinning.

He smiled as he looked at the picture. It was of him and his cousin Paul. It had been taken at Myrtle beach over 15 years ago. It was the biggest fish they had ever caught.

He stuffed the picture into his wallet, then grabbed the $100.00 bill the officer handed him.

A hundred dollars was all he had to show for the last five years of his life. He had been busted for armed robbery, luckily no one had been harmed or he would have had to serve a longer sentence. As it was, the judge was lenient on him since it was his first offence. "I hope we never see you in here again Chase." The officer said with a smile. "Although I will miss your cooking."

Chase smiled at the older heavy-set man. "So, you finally going to admit my cooking is better than Veronica's?"

The older man chuckled and shook his head. It had been a running gag between them for the past five years since Chase got put permanently on kitchen duty since he could cook a hell of a lot better than the guy they had originally. When he made chicken pot pie one night, Tom was working the guard shack and decided to just grab something from the kitchen. He told Chase later it was the best pot pie he had ever had but not to tell his wife that.

Tom laughed, "happy wife, happy life."

Chase laughed with him, "well since I've never been married, I'll have to take your word for it."

Tom chuckled then turned his head as the door opened and a man stepped inside. Chase turned his head and felt tears prick his eyes as his cousin Paul stepped into the building. Paul was actually 3 years older than him, but they had been close as children and even after the trouble Chase got into, Paul was still visiting with him every week over the past five years.

Chase knew that Paul was in a poly relationship with two other guys and three women, but he had never met his cousin's lovers. Chase could never understand why anyone would want to be with multiple partners, but to each their own he guessed.

When Paul saw him, he smiled, his dark brown eyes lighting up and he pulled Chase into a tight hug. Over the past five years, they had only been able to see each other through a thick piece of glass and over a phone that tended to not give the best reception. "God, I missed you." Paul said into his ear as Chase clung to him and the tears he tried to hold back fell silently down his cheeks.

Chase clung to the bigger man, his hands buried in Paul's t-shirt as he cried softly against his shoulder and said, "I'm sorry," over and over again.

Paul just held him tight and rubbed his back. Chase had always been slender, but he felt so small in Paul's bigger arms. Paul had always been considered the bear of the family. He had played high school and college football and even got a chance to go into the NFL but fucked up his knee senior year. Instead, he went to law school and became a very prominent ADA. His face was covered in a dark brown mustache and beard, that he kept neatly trimmed and kept his dark brown hair cut short.

Chase who had always been small for his age, was even more so now after 5 years behind bars. His dishwater blonde hair hung down past his shoulders and his mustache and beard looked like it dearly needed a shave. His ice blue eyes that matched Paul's were squeezed shut as the bigger man just held him.